[Serie A] Parma vs. Juventus (8 Viewers)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by JuveMafia 4Ever ] ++
Gianni should be sub with Emerson
gianni is great.
Pessoto should be subed, Blasi is much better on the right side. and may be camo too, because he will get red for his next foul..

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by JuveMafia 4Ever ] ++
Is Mutu playing midfielder or attacker
It looks like he's not too sure sometimes. :rolleyes:

He seems to be playing more of a attacking left wing in midfield.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++

it was his fault for the first goal
he was slow there :frown:
Yes, but Thuram left Delvecchio unmarked. The whole defense was to blame for that goal, that lack of organization reminded me of the Legrottaglie days.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The Bad

For one the midfield is not shutting things down like we usually do, and the problem seems to be Giannichedda. He has missed a few tackles and his positioning is not always correct...if Emerson was playing in his role we would be quite better off.

The defense was in complete shambles in the first 20 minutes of the match, and even Thuram and Cannavaro ran into each other almost costing us a goal. Parma scored because Canna and Lilian went after the same player, while Thuram or Pessotto should have seen Delvecchio all by himself.

Parma is playing very well and I think we underestimated them. Morfeo has been fantastic thus far, really causing our midfield problems.

The Good

Mutu needs to be in the starting 11 from now on. He has already caused the opposition more problems than Nedved this season and his runs have troubled the Parma defense. He has won about four fouls thus far and is our most active player in attack. He deserves to start.

Camoranesi was playing quite poorly but scored by toe-poking the ball...well done.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++

With Mutu it's more match rithm then confidence, don't forget that he has played like 10 matches in the last 18 months.
No question it's holding him back.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
The Bad

For one the midfield is not shutting things down like we usually do, and the problem seems to be Giannichedda. He has missed a few tackles and his positioning is not always correct...if Emerson was playing in his role we would be quite better off.

The defense was in complete shambles in the first 20 minutes of the match, and even Thuram and Cannavaro ran into each other almost costing us a goal. Parma scored because Canna and Lilian went after the same player, while Thuram or Pessotto should have seen Delvecchio all by himself.

Parma is playing very well and I think we underestimated them. Morfeo has been fantastic thus far, really causing our midfield problems.

The Good

Mutu needs to be in the starting 11 from now on. He has already caused the opposition more problems than Nedved this season and his runs have troubled the Parma defense. He has won about four fouls thus far and is our most active player in attack. He deserves to start.

Camoranesi was playing quite poorly but scored by toe-poking the ball...well done.
Omg... ANDY... i FINALLY agree with your post.... Really.. i agree with everything u said....

Forza Juventus!
imo DP or Zlatan in for Zala... and Emerson for Gianni!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)