[Serie A] Parma vs. Juventus (11 Viewers)

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
Trez should be subbed for DP or Zlatan.

Even Camo and Rambo b/c of the yellow card.
I wouldn't put DP in he can't make any difference. The game is very tough

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
Parma dominated the midfield. The most logical cure would be bringing in Emerson. More attacking power would also be welcome, both Zala and Trezeguet are playing really poor. Mutu is having a mixed match, one minute he's dribbling past defenders and the next he loses the ball.
we dont even have chances for our forward, so bringing in del piero for zala should be a wise move

and for mutu, i hope he can get his confident back

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
nice to see camo score.

how the **** do you make pplive work.

i press "start player" or whatever that is but nothing happens :undecide:
I just posted straight links here. On the other hand, you can just select gdtv-sports from channel list and wait.

btw, to improve the quality just select config and change "max peer count" to 100.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
nice to see camo score.

how the **** do you make pplive work.

i press "start player" or whatever that is but nothing happens :undecide:
Get the lates version and have patience while the player starts the stream. Do it now during the half time break.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
Parma dominated the midfield. The most logical cure would be bringing in Emerson. More attacking power would also be welcome, both Zala and Trezeguet are playing really poor. Mutu is having a mixed match, one minute he's dribbling past defenders and the next he loses the ball.
I absolutely agree with you. We're not controlling the midfield nearly as much as we should. We're taking wild shots to move the ball upfield. We're losing the ball too often.

Mutu is very erratic. Good motion, but not making the right decisions of what to do next with the ball. And his free kicks? That guy seems to be aiming for the crosses on Parma's jerseys.

Defensively, we look like a mess. Maybe it's Pessotto as capitano? Whatever it is, we have Parma players being mistakenly double and triple teamed with an over-aggressive defense, leaving other Parma attackers open for the pass.

Some definite tactical changes are going to be needed from Cap at the half.

We definitely needed to score before halftime, though, and thanks to Camo's unusual flair of taking the initiative in attack so far, we finally got it.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Great goal from Camo other then that he has made allot of mistakes. The first half was the worst Juve half sofar in the season IMO.

Mutu, wasted allot of good freekicks and he has been poor sofar.

Trezeguet has been invicible.

Zalayeta had a good pass in the start of the first half other then that he hasnt had a good match either.

I hope to see Ibra and Del piero in the second half, one of them should start if not both.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++

we dont even have chances for our forward, so bringing in del piero for zala should be a wise move

and for mutu, i hope he can get his confident back
With Mutu it's more match rithm then confidence, don't forget that he has played like 10 matches in the last 18 months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)