[Serie A] Parma vs. Juventus (25 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Well, in my case I need the service because those idiots at ESPN never show Juventus CL matches unless they are playing an English side.
Yes, I heard that and I think it is quite sick. Well here they get to cover Juventus games because of Zlatan, they don't even show Arsenal or Barcelona.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
------------------abbiati----------------------
pessotto-thuram-cannavaro-zambrotta

-------------giannichedda-Vieira-----------
camoranesi----------------------mutu

---------zalayeta---trezeguet-----------

heXan

Sep 24, 2005
Regarding Zlatan, I think your judment of him is unfair. I mean, his been voted man of the match a couple of matches this season in the domestic league and was brilliant in Juve's CL starter.

OK, he was not very fortunate or good in the latest match but to react to his perforformances as bad/out of form etc. is ridiculous.. even in terms of former Van Basten. ;)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
PARMA: Lupatelli; Bonera, Cardone, Contini, Pasquale; Bresciano, Simplicio, Grella; Morfeo; Del Vecchio, Corradi
A disposizione: Bucci, Couto, P.Cannavaro, Bolano, Descena, Pisanu, Dedic
All. Beretta

JUVENTUS: Abbiati; Pessotto, Thuram, F. Cannavaro, Zambrotta; Camoranesi, Giannichedda, Vieira Mutu; Trezeguet, Zalayeta.
A disposizione: Chimenti, Kovac, Blasi, Emerson, Nedved, Ibrahimovic, Del Piero
All. Capello

ARBITRO: Pieri
ASSISTENTI: Papi, Alessandroni
QUARTO ARBITRO: Mazzoleni M.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Parma's lineup is very offensive minded..........we'll crush them....Bonera's there too so it will be a goal fest for Juve. :thumb:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
------------------abbiati----------------------
pessotto-thuram-cannavaro-zambrotta

-------------giannichedda-Vieira-----------
camoranesi----------------------mutu

---------zalayeta---trezeguet-----------

I think the front two will be actually expecting all the playmaking through Mutu since neither of them are going to be falling back much. This wide position will actually be better served because it gives him the possibility of drifting in behind the front two with Vieira to give cover and Zambro to sprint through.

Sep 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by heXan ] ++
Regarding Zlatan, I think your judment of him is unfair. I mean, his been voted man of the match a couple of matches this season in the domestic league and was brilliant in Juve's CL starter.

OK, he was not very fortunate or good in the latest match but to react to his perforformances as bad/out of form etc. is ridiculous.. even in terms of former Van Basten. ;)
WE KNOW THAT BUT RIGHT NOW HES OUT OF FORM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)