[Serie A] Parma vs. Juventus (17 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zé Tahir ] ++
fvcking Fox Sports Channel is showing the EPL :mad:
You should switch to a satellite provider like Dish Network...I have RAI International, GOL TV, and FSC, basically insuring that I will see every single Juventus match this season, bar Champions League in which I use uefa.com Action. It is really a good investment. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

You should switch to a satellite provider like Dish Network...I have RAI International, GOL TV, and FSC, basically insuring that I will see every single Juventus match this season, bar Champions League in which I use uefa.com Action. It is really a good investment. :)
Is the uefa.com action a live stream for whatever happens in all the games?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by galma ] ++
me banned ,but why,imagine the pain :) the horror .....
m f golddigger :p
What's that supposed to mean? If you do not stop the insults, you will undoubtedly be banned, so take it as friendly advice.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Is the uefa.com action a live stream for whatever happens in all the games?
Nah man, unfortunately they only provide live commentary for the matches. However, a few hours after the match ends, you can watch the replay of it or the highlights, only for about $35 a year or so. I always watch the relpay of the Juventus matches and also the other top games on each matchday.

But I would pay over 100 bucks if I could watch the matches live on uefa.com.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005

Hey Andy
Didn't know that RAI International show all the games...
Do they ? :greedy:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by edpiero ] ++

Hey Andy
Didn't know that RAI International show all the games...
Do they ? :greedy:
Well thus far RAI International has shown all the matches LIVE, and thankfully they have because GOL TV has been slacking when it comes to Juventus. Last year RAI only showed a game a week or so, but now they show two or more...it's great coverage.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Nah man, unfortunately they only provide live commentary for the matches. However, a few hours after the match ends, you can watch the replay of it or the highlights, only for about $35 a year or so. I always watch the relpay of the Juventus matches and also the other top games on each matchday.

But I would pay over 100 bucks if I could watch the matches live on uefa.com.
I don't think it is worth it in my case, as I have proper coverage of the tournament, but I used to enjoy watching the highlights of all the games on UEFA until they made this uefa action.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

I don't think it is worth it in my case, as I have proper coverage of the tournament, but I used to enjoy watching the highlights of all the games on UEFA until they made this uefa action.
Well, in my case I need the service because those idiots at ESPN never show Juventus CL matches unless they are playing an English side.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

Well, in my case I need the service because those idiots at ESPN never show Juventus CL matches unless they are playing an English side.

Ditto. :rolleyes:

PS: Andy are you on msn during the game?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by galma ] ++
I'm a peacefull person,but kosova I'm gonna get you and killllll your small dick :)))hahahahahah

Well, you cant say I didnt try to warn you.

galma, you're going to be banned if you keep it up.

Indeed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)