[Serie A] Parma vs. Juventus (1 Viewer)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Hopefully this formation is correct and we will finally see the trident tomorrow.

Giovanotti...Camoranesi came on for Nedved and played like he usually does, on the wing.
Ok,thanx Andy!
And tell me how was Nedved at the position???Was he good???
Actually I saw him playing the right wing position only few times.He has the ability for it,thanx to the option of using both legs without any difference.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

Ok,thanx Andy!
And tell me how was Nedved at the position???Was he good???
Actually I saw him playing the right wing position only few times.He has the ability for it,thanx to the option of using both legs without any difference.
Nedved did not do much to warrant a spot on the pitch to be honest. It seemed like he was not even playing unfortunately. He just is not good on the right flank, not good at all.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Nedved did not do much to warrant a spot on the pitch to be honest. It seemed like he was not even playing unfortunately. He just is not good on the right flank, not good at all.
I think that best position for him is left flank ,and also attacker support position if we play 4-3-1-2.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well looks like kovac and thuram r struggling to find their fitness at the moment so thats not good for tonite's game.

The best option i have in mind is cheillini at the moment as i dont to put gianni there cuz we need him in the CL to play in midfield,so i want to get used to play only in midfield although he could adapt for later.

this would be a very interesting game actually as we didnt win there since 2002.Very interesting fact i must say

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
well looks like kovac and thuram r struggling to find their fitness at the moment so thats not good for tonite's game.

The best option i have in mind is cheillini at the moment as i dont to put gianni there cuz we need him in the CL to play in midfield,so i want to get used to play only in midfield although he could adapt for later.

this would be a very interesting game actually as we didnt win there since 2002.Very interesting fact i must say
Well we must to brake beat them and brake the tradition if we think to resist inter, in the very next Seria A game.
That 2 games are gonna show our true potential ,this season.
It is good that inter,also, have a hard opponent tomorrow.

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso ] ++
La Gazzetta Dello Sport probable line-up

32 Abbiati
20 Blasi
21 Thuram
28 F. Cannavaro
19 Zambrotta
16 Camoranesi
23 Giannichedda
4 Vieira
18 Mutu
17 Trezeguet
10 Del Piero

A disposizione
12 Chimenti
3 Chiellini
6 Kovac
11 Nedved
8 Emerson
9 Ibrahimovic
25 Zalayeta
I will pray to see this lineup against Parma :angel:

Luigito

Mar 22, 2003
no, the doubts are Zebina, Thuram and KOvac. Wer have a lot of problems in defense. Because i want Juve to reforce more in that sector. We Have Gladstone and Balzaretti, but they need more experience.

I think Capello will ask for another defender in January, its this continue.

Why not Mexes, Perea, Lugano(Sao Paulo) or who knows

OP
GRK

GRK

Guitar God
Oct 19, 2004
  • Thread Starter #210
    A good defender would be the best addition to the squad now.
    Hopefully someone established and experienced.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I love Gazzetta's probable lineup, it's exactly what I would play. The Mutu, Del Piero, Trezeguet trident should give Parma a lot to think about at the back. Wouldn't be a bad time to rest Emerson but Vieira should definitely start as he can rest in midweek since he's suspended for the CL game.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Luigito ] ++
    no, the doubts are Zebina, Thuram and KOvac. Wer have a lot of problems in defense. Because i want Juve to reforce more in that sector. We Have Gladstone and Balzaretti, but they need more experience.

I think Capello will ask for another defender in January, its this continue.

Why not Mexes, Perea, Lugano(Sao Paulo) or who knows
    We've been hit pretty hard with injuries at the back and Perea would be an excellent acquisition IMO.

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    hopefully , Juve will continue winning ... hopfully, we will earn another 3 points.

i hope to see Mutu starting the game, or atleast playing the second half

FORZA JUVE

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    it's like you speak for me giovanotti....

3 pnts important.

forza juve!

------------------
    well,but if in those 3 pnts were also included:a 3-0 victory and mutu & ale playing and scoring,i would be even MORE happy :cheesy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)