[Serie A] Parma vs. Juventus (2 Viewers)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Esteban ] ++
I would like to rest Ibra in this game, because we need him on form in the CL. And cut the crap about him being totally out of form right now. Yes, he had two mediocre games vs Ascoli and Udinese. But less than two weeks ago he was playing a fantastic game vs Brugge.
So what if he's not scoring goals? We are a winning team, and Trezeguet is our main goal-getter. Trez is a mediocre footballer out on the field, but when it comes to scoring goals, few are better.
For me, Abbiatti could score the goals. As long as Juve is winning.

Ibrahimovic and Trezeguet are our two best forwards. Period.

As for this game, I would like to rest Ibrahimovic, because he needs a break, as many of you have said. I would also like to see Mutu, because it should be interesting to see if he can reach the level he had during his last stay in Italy.

Milan's third choice
Pessotto Kovac Cannavaro Zambrotta
Camoranesi Vieira Emerson Nedved
Mutu Trezeguet

0-2.
I guess you did not see our last 2 matches. Trez and Zlatan are good but Del piero is at least so strong like them, if not stronger.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
PARMA
(4-2-3-1)

Lupatelli
Cannavaro
Cardone
Contini
Pasquale
Pisanu
Bolano
Simplicio
Bresciano
Morfeo
Corradi

In panchina
Bucci
Couto
Bonera
Cigarini
Grella
Dedic
Delvecchio

All. Beretta

Indisponibili
Coly, Ferronetti, Marchionni

Squalificati
Nessuno

JUVENTUS
(4-4-2)
Abbiati
Blasi
Kovac
F.Cannavaro
Zambrotta
Camoranesi
Emerson
Vieira
Nedved
Trezeguet
Ibrahimovic

In panchina
Bonnefoi
Pessotto
Mutu
Giannichedda
Olivera
Del Piero
Zalayeta
All. Capello

Indisponibili
Buffon, Birindelli, Zebina, Thuram
Squalificati
Nessuno

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

I hope
Why would Capello not go for Del Piero anyway? Zlatan is inconsistant and does more wrong than he does goed, while Mutu isn't very liked by Capello. That only leaves Trezeguet.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Actually according to today's training session Capello seems likely to rest Nedved, Emerson and Ibrahimovic against Parma and will play a 4-4-2 with Mutu replacing Nedved, Giannichedda instead of Emerson and Trez taking Zlatan's place.

You see, the guys who were panicking after one or two games, that Capello doesn't use the rotation, have been answered :p I guess Cap ain't crap anymore now eh? ;)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Actually according to today's training session Capello seems likely to rest Nedved, Emerson and Ibrahimovic against Parma and will play a 4-4-2 with Mutu replacing Nedved, Giannichedda instead of Emerson and Trez taking Zlatan's place.

You see, the guys who were panicking after one or two games, that Capello doesn't use the rotation, have been answered :p I guess Cap ain't crap anymore now eh? ;)
That would be a great line up.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
And there's a good possibility it might be since Capello tried it today the day before the matchday which usually indicates what formation will be used for the next match.

Btw you're not being fair when you say Zlatan is inconsistent ;)

May 4, 2004
i would like to see this formation

Abbiati
Blasi-Kovac-Canna-Zambro
Camo-Gianni-Vieria-Mutu
-Trezeguet- Del Piero

imo great formation, and it will give Mutu a chance while
resting other players for the CL match..

Forza Juventus !

2-0

Trezeguet x2

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
And there's a good possibility it might be since Capello tried it today the day before the matchday which usually indicates what formation will be used for the next match.

Btw you're not being fair when you say Zlatan is inconsistent ;)
I wasn't talking seasonwise, but matchwise. He did a lot of good things against Udinese, but also made some horrible touches and gave the ball away far too easily a number of times. I'm pretty sure he'll get over this bad spell though, but that doesn't mean he should be a starter right now.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Thing is that he has certain characteristics which DP and Mutu don't have and vice-versa. I guess for this match Capello believes that DP and Mutu's characteristics would be better off than Zlatan's.

It's too early in the season to say a player is out of form or a player is in form cos one bad/good game doesn't outline the whole season for a player. Let's just wait till after the Inter game then we will have a clear picture on who deserves to be a starter or not.

galma

Aug 13, 2005
Ibra was shit until now,he did'nt score any goal ,that's his purpose in the team,scoring or helping the other striker to score,so we can say he's out of form until he scores,if that can ever happen :))))
ibra made only one pass for goal,the one with empoli to trezza,that was the only time he did something we can remember and helped juve ,in rest I can only remember goal oportunities missed and he's wrong passes,like 10-20 for a match ,so get the f out of first 11 ibra,get put,let mutu and zala play,they can do better then you in their's sleep
m f cockish prig (was I heavy-handed??):D

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by galma ] ++
Ibra was shit until now,he did'nt score any goal ,that's his purpose in the team,scoring or helping the other striker to score,so we can say he's out of form until he scores,if that can ever happen :))))
ibra made only one pass for goal,the one with empoli to trezza,that was the only time he did something we can remember and helped juve ,in rest I can only remember goal oportunities missed and he's wrong passes,like 10-20 for a match ,so get the f out of first 11 ibra,get put,let mutu and zala play,they can do better then you in their's sleep
Are u a Juventus fan.. dude why speak so bad about a juve player???

Mar 6, 2005
No, you were thick-headed....

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

Are u a Juventus fan.. dude why speak so bad about a juve player???
sadly thats whats happening in this forum alot, ppl talking badly about the players and the coach.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++
I´ve got two possible formations I would like to see.

---------------------------- Abbiati--------------------------------------
Blasi------------ Kovac --------------- Canna ----------- Zambrotta
-----------------------------Viera----------------------------------------
Cammo------------------------------------------------------ Mutu
------------------------------DP-----------------------------------------
--------------Zlatan -------------------------- Trez-------------------

*in my dreams*

This will be the lineup IMO:

------------------------------ Abbiati-----------------------------------
Blasi---------- Kovac --------------------Canna ----------- Zambrotta
Cammo--------Viera ------------------ Emerson -------------Nedved
------------------DP ------------------------ Trez-------------------------
I´m quoting my own post just to see if there is anyone on mine side?
Look at my first choise offensive team!

Mar 6, 2005

Too much, IMO ..

Having all those attack-minded players in the midfield, and Vieira alone to do all the dirty work is very, VERY, risky..

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004

we are not so stupid like real madrid to start a game with such formation ;)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004

are you allways like this??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)