[Serie A] Parma vs. Juventus (22 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

Fine,thanx mate.;)
How are you Rab?
I hope that il capitano is finally back on track,but you never know when it comes to Capello.
I'm doing good, mate...

He's doing great...2matches (2goals/1assist) sounds good....Not to forget that he didn't play full 90min against Udinese...Hope he wont be benched against parma, he doesn't deserve it.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I would like to see:

--------------Abbiati
Blasi --Kovac---Cannavaro-- Zamabrotta
Camoranesi -- Emerson---Vieira -- Mutu
------Trezeguet-----Del Piero

OR

---------------Abbiati
Blasi -- Kovac -- Cannavaro -- Zmabrotta
Camoranesi -- Emeson --- Vieira
-------------Mutu
---Trezeguet---Del Piero

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

I'm doing good, mate...

He's doing great...2matches (2goals/1assist) sounds good....Not to forget that he didn't play full 90min against Udinese...Hope he wont be benched against parma, he doesn't deserve it.
Me to....Forza il capitano!!!

Hey Rab,tell me one thing:I was not able to watch the game against Udunese,because the game was not transfered here.Instead of our game local TV here transfered Lazio-Milan as they considered that game as more important and interesting....anyway I saw that our starting line up was like this:
Abbiati; Blasi, Kovac, Cannavaro, Zambrotta; Giannichedda, Emerson, Vieira, Nedved (26’sh Camoranesi); Del Piero (26’sh Zalayeta), Ibrahimovic

and I am pretty much confused,I mean if we played like that what was our midfield looked like with 3 DMCs and Nedved and Camoranesi instead of him???

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

Me to....Forza il capitano!!!

Hey Rab,tell me one thing:I was not able to watch the game against Udunese,because the game was not transfered here.Instead of our game local TV here transfered Lazio-Milan as they considered that game as more important and interesting....anyway I saw that our starting line up was like this:
Abbiati; Blasi, Kovac, Cannavaro, Zambrotta; Giannichedda, Emerson, Vieira, Nedved (26’sh Camoranesi); Del Piero (26’sh Zalayeta), Ibrahimovic

and I am pretty much confused,I mean if we played like that what was our midfield looked like with 3 DMCs and Nedved and Camoranesi instead of him???
Yes, we played with 3DMC....Gianni and Emerson we're playing a bit Behind...While Vieira was going Inside and helping us to attack...I thought It wasn't that bad after-all...But IMO this wouldn't work with the likes of Milan or Inter....or Bayern in CL....

However, Nedved was Playing much more behind Zlatan and Dp...Allowing Blasi to play on the wing...The Same goes there with Zambo...Dp allowed Zambo to attack and to have his free role, just like the old good days...

The real thing I didn't understand and can't explain is Camo instead of Nedved....Just couldn't get it....

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

Yes, we played with 3DMC....Gianni and Emerson we're playing a bit Behind...While Vieira was going Inside and helping us to attack...I thought It wasn't that bad after-all...But IMO this wouldn't work with the likes of Milan or Inter....or Bayern in CL....

However, Nedved was Playing much more behind Zlatan and Dp...Allowing Blasi to play on the wing...The Same goes there with Zambo...Dp allowed Zambo to attack and to have his free role, just like the old good days...

The real thing I didn't understand and can't explain is Camo instead of Nedved....Just couldn't get it....
So,Nedved was playing behindthe attackers or more on the side???

It was like this if I understood you well:

-----------Del Piero---------Ibrahimovic----------
-----------------------Nedved-----------------------

-------------------------Vieira------------------------
-----------------Gianni-------Emerson-------------

Zambrotta-------------------------------------Blasi
---------------Cannavaro-----Kovac---------------
--------------------------Abbiati----------------------

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Actually, the formation Capello used for Udinese was more like this...

--------------------Abbiati-----------------------

Blasi------Kovac-----Cannavaro------Zambrotta

-----------------Giannichedda-------------------

---Emerson---------------------Vieira-----------

---------Nedved-----------------------------------

------------------Ibrahimovic---------Del Piero--

Pay attention to the exact position these players were located..

Nedved was basically in no man's land and Emerson was even stretching out to the right flank....needless to say we had no attacking threat down the right and I don't remember Nedved doing anything yesterday. It just made absolutely no sense and we better not field this formation again...

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i think i saw it a bit like that

-----------------------------abbiatii------------------------------------------

--------blasi----------kovac---------canna----------------zambro--------

---------------------------------Gianni----------------------------------------

------------------------Emo------------------paddy-------------------------

------nedddy---------------------------------------------------------alex---
-------------------------------zlatan-----------------------------------------

i dont think neddy was in no man's land or anything. emo drifted more to the right becuz neddy kept cutting inside to the middle of the park.
when the match started straight away i knew it was more of a 4-3-3 formation.

Apr 26, 2004
Just three days from the challenge with Udinese and Juventus is back on the pitch opposed to Parma, again away, in the fourth championship round. On Wednesday the black & white jerseys achieved their fourth win out of the same championship games, consolidating the lead at the top of the table. Parmesans in contrast suffered a strong halt in Rome, leaving the Olimpico with a 4-1 defeat.

Emilian group, coached by Mario Beretta, underwent a difficult past season that saw the yellow and blue squad reaching a last minute salvation, thanks to the victory in the play off versus Bologna. Compared to the past season, 2005/06 Parma gave up to Gilardino and Sebastien Frey. Among new arrivals, goal keeping Lupatelli and Corradi on the attack, back to Italy after a season in Valencia. Defence with Bonera that, in World Cup perspective, would fully commit to preserve his place in the national team, offering a valuable support to the midfield, unchanged with respect to last year.

Coach Mario Beretta’s objective is to avoid relegation easier than they did last season and hopefully aiming to a spot in the European tournaments, missed last year for the first time since 1991. Juventus, right before the home debut in Champions League with Rapid Vienna, looks at extending the lead in the championship, with the fifth consecutive win. Such a result would build up morale in the team looking at the European commitment.

Apr 26, 2004
Precedents between Capello and Beretta:
Capello's wins: 2
Draws: 0
Beretta's wins: 0

Precedents between Capello and Parma (Italian Cup, Italian Supercup, European Supercup)
Capello's wins: 15
Draws: 10
Parma's wins: 5

Precedents between Beretta and Juventus
Beretta's wins: 0
Draws: 0
Juventus's wins: 2

Apr 26, 2004
Won:
Season 2002/03 21st matchday, February 16th 2003
Parma-Juventus 1-2
Di Vaio, Tacchinardi, Mutu

Drawn
Season 2004/05 17th matchday, January 6th 2005
Parma-Juventus 1-1
Ibrahimovic, Marchionni

Lost
Season 2001/02 28th matchday, March 24th 2002
Parma-Juventus 1-0
Lamouchi

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
i think i saw it a bit like that

-----------------------------abbiatii------------------------------------------

--------blasi----------kovac---------canna----------------zambro--------

---------------------------------Gianni----------------------------------------

------------------------Emo------------------paddy-------------------------

------nedddy---------------------------------------------------------alex---
-------------------------------zlatan-----------------------------------------

i dont think neddy was in no man's land or anything. emo drifted more to the right becuz neddy kept cutting inside to the middle of the park.
when the match started straight away i knew it was more of a 4-3-3 formation.
exactly.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
I would like to rest Ibra in this game, because we need him on form in the CL. And cut the crap about him being totally out of form right now. Yes, he had two mediocre games vs Ascoli and Udinese. But less than two weeks ago he was playing a fantastic game vs Brugge.
So what if he's not scoring goals? We are a winning team, and Trezeguet is our main goal-getter. Trez is a mediocre footballer out on the field, but when it comes to scoring goals, few are better.
For me, Abbiatti could score the goals. As long as Juve is winning.

Ibrahimovic and Trezeguet are our two best forwards. Period.

As for this game, I would like to rest Ibrahimovic, because he needs a break, as many of you have said. I would also like to see Mutu, because it should be interesting to see if he can reach the level he had during his last stay in Italy.

Milan's third choice
Pessotto Kovac Cannavaro Zambrotta
Camoranesi Vieira Emerson Nedved
Mutu Trezeguet

0-2.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
I´ve got two possible formations I would like to see.

---------------------------- Abbiati--------------------------------------
Blasi------------ Kovac --------------- Canna ----------- Zambrotta
-----------------------------Viera----------------------------------------
Cammo------------------------------------------------------ Mutu
------------------------------DP-----------------------------------------
--------------Zlatan -------------------------- Trez-------------------

*in my dreams*

This will be the lineup IMO:

------------------------------ Abbiati-----------------------------------
Blasi---------- Kovac --------------------Canna ----------- Zambrotta
Cammo--------Viera ------------------ Emerson -------------Nedved
------------------DP ------------------------ Trez-------------------------

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)