[Serie A] Parma vs JUVENTUS (15th-Feb-2012) (12 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We missed way too many shots in order to blame Conte. Only Vucinic had 4-5 shots from which at least one MUST have gone in. Giaccherini had a mega chance missed. Chiellini was unlucky to hit the post and the long range shots were deflected to corner kick. The ball didn't want to go in despite creating more than enough to score 1 single goal.
Yep.

The fault lies in our strikers. We moved the ball around well, defended well and got the ball often enough in the box for our strikers to bury something. It isn't Conte's fault, he can't make Mirko/Giach/Pirlo/Matri shoot on goal.

We dominated the game, but couldn't score. No one's fault but our strikers.

But of course, the blame will go on Marchisio, obviously.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I tell you what pissed me off the most today. We make a run, and mistime the fucking pass. Either the pass is played late or the fucking player is in cooo coo land. We were never going to break them down that easily with through passes or crosses. We started to make more of an impression by the long shots. If that was the case then we should continue fucking taking them rather than assuming it will work our way some way or another. Had we played another 90 minutes we would have not got a single goal.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Man, I even wish our tough matches to come asap. We're doing so much better on those matches, it's not even funny :lol:

How many weak teams do we have to play till the end of the season? :lol:
A lot. If we continue performing like this we wont qualify for CL next season.

fuck the pk's, fuck the whining, WE CAN'T FUCKING FINISH!!! Also fuck the unbeaten shit, I'd gladly take a couple of loss if it meant we didn't draw all these games we could of won with a freakin' finisher.
:agree:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I think Conte so obsessed with the undefeated record that he sometimes chooses the safe option rather than just going all out for the win
Well this was disturbing, I noticed it several times, in the last 20 minutes we seemed to be happy to send even the strikers to play as defensive midfielders. Next thing you know where a striker should have been Pirlo was and he was only there because his work rate is next to none, like the tortoise who got there before the hare.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
we fail because there is a wall of players....

we don't fail if there is a wall of players and we have creative players out there... (del piero, elia.. )

but noooo.. lets play estigarribia again.. who actually started playing football in the 2nd half.. because he wasn't on the pitch the first...

ffs

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
I am not sure what's more annoying, the result or the garbage posted by some people here, first of all our problem is in finishing and not anything else that of course is as far as Serie A is concerned because if we want to be competitive in Europe we will have to change more than our striker.

I also don't get why people are taking it for granted that Milan will be winning all their upcoming games with ease, if we got a problem they got problem(s) and they will be struggling i have no doubts about it. We are still 1 point behind and got an extra game in hand and a match against Milan, Milan who for us were an easier opponent to crack than Siena and Parma, Milan who didn't win a single game against a decent team in Serie A this season, I am not saying the league is our for sure but it's not all dark and gloomy like some of you make it out to be.

Conte is a good coach i believe that at least and i believe he's aware of the situation and the team problem more than anyone else here i also trust that he will rally the team and get back on the right track. As for today we had 2 penalties and they had one, we were far better but as usual lacked the finishing touch.

The positive thing about tonight is that Quag looked alive, Vucinic was in an utter crap condition and i believe at some point he should have been replaced by Alex, perhaps the last 15 minutes. Two more things, fuck the ref and fuck Parma.

Aug 1, 2003
you know I got humiliated and in harshly shown the door at a bar today just for insisting that they show juves game vs parma instead of zenit and benfica because no one was watching and went to a different place and fought again to watch juve instead of freaking wrestling.

and this is what the team came up with tonight.

im really pissed off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)