[Serie A] Parma vs JUVENTUS (15th-Feb-2012) (5 Viewers)

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
What the fuck is conte thinking? why the hell would we need to play 3-5-2 against god damned motherfuckin cocksuckin parma for? why the hell did we buy elia for then? he could've really helped us here.
this is down right stupid. i wish we lose a few games and leave this not losin shit behind. are we getting any rewards for not losin?
disgusting, we sit on our asses for 70 mins then realize we should do something and then it's all mayhem and stupidity.
stop it conte :sergio: just goddamn stop it!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I blame Conte for this draw.

This formation is fucking terrible.
We missed way too many shots in order to blame Conte. Only Vucinic had 4-5 shots from which at least one MUST have gone in. Giaccherini had a mega chance missed. Chiellini was unlucky to hit the post and the long range shots were deflected to corner kick. The ball didn't want to go in despite creating more than enough to score 1 single goal.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
We really do lack class up front there is no question. Although Juve has played well all season and the league position is still good, I can't remember the last time we had an easy win (probably against Parma at home - 1st match of the season).

I was hoping Del Piero would come on for Vucinic as the 3rd sub 20min from the end. That was probably worth a shot because I just KNEW that Vucinic was never going to score in this game. His shooting was woeful today.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I blame Conte for this draw.

This formation is fucking terrible.
This formation could have worked. Our midfield just didnt produce the quality balls in. I expected Vucinic to play more forward as in make more runs. Though for some individual instructions yes conte should have done better there.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Remember how we raped Parma in the first game. 4-1 using a formation that we feel comfortable in. It's like Conte is starting to realise that we might have a shot at the big S and now he's taking on a much more defensive mentality.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Unless Lichsteiner was injured, I would have put on Del Piero in place of either Vucinic or a midfielder. He should have went all out for the victory.

One thing about Conte I have noticed this season....against the smaller teams.....he is still not willing to take risks in order to get a win fearing the counter attack a little too much. Against Siena for example, Siena created nothing and offered almost no threat....yet he chose to sub one striker for another - in this case, you are better off going all out for the victory. If we do that, we may lose the odd game but on balance we would have more points.

May 22, 2007
Was anyone else getting really annoyed at how pedestrian some of our players were in the final 20 minutes?

It was perhaps Parma's greatest spell of the match where they received a lot of possessions after fouls and turnovers after sloppy play by Juventus. Everything was chaotic, Quagliarella was even picking up possession in defensive midfield to take it forward.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Man we look so much like last year tonight. WTF man this is getting so frustrating. As other people said Del Piero Elia are twO players that need to play in these types of games. Our forwards all blow a goat at this moment. Fuck another 2 points lost. I'm very frustrated at Contes tactical and team selection recently. He doesn't have the team pressuring like the were. I'd almost rather see Krasic out their for a half then seeing esti and giach split time in the field. I can't explain how much I wanna yell right now lol. Fuck!!!

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
We missed way too many shots in order to blame Conte. Only Vucinic had 4-5 shots from which at least one MUST have gone in. Giaccherini had a mega chance missed. Chiellini was unlucky to hit the post and the long range shots were deflected to corner kick. The ball didn't want to go in despite creating more than enough to score 1 single goal.
this is the correct answer. The only ones to blame is pour anemic forwards if half of the shots we took wet in this would have been a route and people here would be sucking conte off again. Last time I checked he wasnt playing forward!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)