[Serie A] Parma vs JUVENTUS (15th-Feb-2012) (33 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Nothing to do with many things being mentioned, it's simply a case of missed chances because the strikers are choking/not good enough in pressure matches. We don't take our chances when we are well on top and then it puts pressure on the team, quality gets worse and worse as the pressure builds, and we end up throwing 2 points away all the time. These things all spiral from missed chances, one goes in we get an easy win and the responses are different.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Just shows us we clearly need a shake upfront.
2 forwards needed.

Lavezzi and Jojo.
maybe Higuain instead of 1 of them.
it might be a dream,but we need it bad.players,who create and know how to FINISH.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
if conte isn't going to play elia more often i am getting to turin to kick is ass..

the only winger we have who is actually capable of doing something is giac.. esti was horrible.. pepe is injured so i wont judge him and licht shouldn't play as a winger anymore.. play elia ffs!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Fucking pathetic. We are simply useless and I see us entering into a series of much worse results, the undefeated flag is über lame.

Buffon 6

Barzagli 6.5
Bonucci 6
Chiellini 6.5
Lichtsteiner 5
Vidal 4
Pirlo 4.5
Marchisio 4
Estigarribia 4
Vucinic 4
Matri 4

Giaccherrini 5
Quagliarella 5
Caceres N.R

Conte 2

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Fucking pathetic. We are simply useless and I see us entering into a series of much worse results, the undefeated flag is über lame.

Buffon 6

Barzagli 6.5
Bonucci 6
Chiellini 6.5
Lichtsteiner 5
Vidal 4
Pirlo 4.5
Marchisio 4
Estigarribia 4
Vucinic 4
Matri 4

Giaccherrini 5
Quagliarella 5
Caceres N.R

Conte 2
That's being a bit generous, but I agree with the the majority of them.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
fuck the pk's, fuck the whining, WE CAN'T FUCKING FINISH!!! Also fuck the unbeaten shit, I'd gladly take a couple of loss if it meant we didn't draw all these games we could of won with a freakin' finisher.
Yep. Only Milan are worthy of not only whining but also getting PKs as well. Imagine how many points ahead we would have had been had we know how to finish. That said there were not many clear cut chances today. It was disappointing that we didnt run that midfield and thats exactly where the game was lost. Despite having "5" players there we just didnt know how to create. Strikers coming back and doing an Amauri. Quag looked promising, he should start the next 3 matches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)