[Serie A] Parma vs JUVENTUS (15th-Feb-2012) (29 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Is there anyone here who didn't miss a Juve game for a long time.
I watched every second this season. In the previous seasons I was missing a match or two.
It's actually crazy how the only two matches I'd have missed this season were Napoli-Juve and Parma-Juve but both were postponed :D

May 22, 2007
I can't remember the last competitive game I missed. Always download or record them.

Edit: I missed 10-15 in Serie B, just couldn't be bothered at times. Maybe the first season back in Serie A I missed a game.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I watched every second this season. In the previous seasons I was missing a match or two.
It's actually crazy how the only two matches I'd have missed this season were Napoli-Juve and Parma-Juve but both were postponed :D
I was sleeping for Parma Vs Juve game (lucky). While for Napoli vs Juve I was in a beach, drunk and walked 1km to go find a bar watch a game at 4 am, when I reached there my friend called me to informed that game was postponed. It sucked big time!
I haven't missed a match since the Shamrock Rovers match where Amauri scored at the last minute.
And that was his last goal for JUVE :p? It's who jinxed him lol :L!
Wow, when was the "countdown to next match" added on the home page? :shocked:
Thanks Marty.

Ahmed's post count will suffer a lot, tho :p
I don't see the countdown. Did he make it only for some members ?
I can't remember the last competitive game I missed. Always download or record them.

Edit: I missed 10-15 in Serie B, just couldn't be bothered at times. Maybe the first season back in Serie A I missed a game.
TRUE FAN

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I need your help guys. I'm using my sister's laptop and I need to know how this Sopcast stream works.

Someone give me a direct link to download it please.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Official: Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Estigarribia; Vucinic, Matri
Caceres is in the bench or it's only DC? Elia made the bench? Poor giach should have started this game. Alex should have started since they are going to defend with 11 players. We need players with good technique to break these these teams.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

I missed only a handful in Serie B :). I tend to miss a few games at the end of each season though, when we have little to play for anymore. Again, just a few though.

This season I missed only the first half vs bologna, and incidentally the first half vs bologna in the coppa as wel.. Come to think of it, I was set to miss last weekends first half of the bologna game as well. Freaky :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)