[Serie A] Parma vs JUVENTUS (15th-Feb-2012) (8 Viewers)

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
except the the fact that i don't like the 352 we are using it a lot even as a result of starters missing
i don't think it will happen , but i hope that it won't become our main formation for next year we are not suited to it in my opinion

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
except the the fact that i don't like the 352 we are using it a lot even as a result of starters missing
i don't think it will happen , but i hope that it won't become our main formation for next year we are not suited to it in my opinion
Which starters missing? Matri on the bench, Pepe injured?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Am I crazy or did we just finish raping Roma, Udinese and Milan with the 3-5-2 and tying Siena with 4-3-3?

Don't understand the hate for this formation really.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Good team. Matri is our most reliable attacker, but i'm curious to see what this attack combination does. Would've liked to see the Giacch though.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Which starters missing? Matri on the bench, Pepe injured?
yes pepe injured
matri from the latest formations was on bench , conte prefered quaglia over him it seems

Am I crazy or did we just finish raping Roma, Udinese and Milan with the 3-5-2 and tying Siena with 4-3-3?

Don't understand the hate for this formation really.
mah not that i dislike it that much
but in europe no team uses it
and i don't think we have the right fullbacks for the 352
lisch is a beast in a 442 433 but in 352 you need someone with more technique like dani alves
not that lischt can't do it , but you will open more problems for yourself in next mercato window
i just think for the players we have the 433 is more suited

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)