[Serie A] Parma vs JUVENTUS (15th-Feb-2012) (19 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Our fucking ignorant TV station that chose Germany - Serbia ahead of Atalanta - Juventus, some ice skating ahead of Juventus - Udinese now have chosen squash ahead of this match. If the match does not have Zlatan in it, it is not worthy of their air time.

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
Our fucking ignorant TV station that chose Germany - Serbia ahead of Atalanta - Juventus, some ice skating ahead of Juventus - Udinese now have chosen squash ahead of this match. If the match does not have Zlatan in it, it is not worthy of their air time.
Are you fucking kidding me. :lol: Jesus Christ, TV4...

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
Why don't you guys get illegal satellite and get Jazeera sports?
Used to have one, will probably get one again soon.
The idea of having a dish on my house makes me shiver.
What the hell kind of blatte are you? :disagree: :D

Understandable, but it's worth it. I have two :D
Let me guess, one for the Nordic channels and for the English/Asian right? :D

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Skoja du? Squash! I give up.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Zlatan to Juve = problem solved

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)