[Serie A] Parma vs JUVENTUS (15th-Feb-2012) (1 Viewer)

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
Giovinco will never fill the expectations of their fanboys. He'll be right or wrongly rediculed. I'd say Juve should move on

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
They won't be defenders, Lichtsteiner will be so far into the Parma half that Giovinco will have to use all his Boy Scout training and erect a tent back there.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Giovinco will never fill the expectations of their fanboys. He'll be right or wrongly rediculed. I'd say Juve should move on
Juve has moved on the day they sent him to that shithole. Its the fanboys and that midget himself that needs to move on.

You guys suck. Giovinco is a good guy which was treated badly from our management. So stop the hating. In june he will be our player again, then you'd look stupid saying forza Gio.

If cancer boy does come back i dont think anyone would look stupid saying 'forza midget'. Pirlo transfer was hated with passion so was barza's but ultimately they all ended up loving them. Look at the cock Borriello,hated to death but loved more than the midget because he is out cock.

That sounds wrong but u get my point.

Fuck giovinco.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'd rather see a 4-4-2 with a midfield diamond ( I prefer writing this over saying 4-3-1-2 ) . Del Piero as the trequartista

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)