SERIE A: Parma - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Buffon didnt deserve that score. U dont necessarily need to doa cleansheet to receibe high scores. The guy yesterday did a greta job, adn we could have easil the game ofr 4 goals is not was for him.

After seeing the game again yesterday... i looked carefully at apiah´s performance. The guy mistook 5 passes... but i think it was nothing in comparison with other days. HJe helped in the mid very well.
Nedved... the only thing i saw in him bad...were his shots...which are deviated and most of the time too high... but definitely he was very lively yesterday...it remind me the nedved of the start of the season..good job here.

Legrottaglie indeed had a good game... i was cheking his tackls...and by the end of the game...the guy did a very good job. Congrats to him.
Maresca... ill not say he was PPOR , he did some passes....some shots on goal, weak but at least on goal. I ws thinking worse of him but he did not that bad as i though before.

IMO, we can be sattisfied with this performance.... KNOWING OUR LIMITS... we can say this was an achievement.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Qaterminator ] ++
Ratings from Gazzeta.it

1 Buffon G. 5.5
21 Thuram L. 5
23 Legrottaglie N. 5.5
13 Iuliano M. 6
7 Pessotto G. 5
20 Di Vaio M. 6
18 Appiah S. 7
3 Tacchinardi A. s.v.
5 Tudor I. 6.5
19 Zambrotta G. 6.5
11 Nedved P. 6.5
14 Maresca E. 5.5
9 Miccoli F. 6.5
17 Trezeguet D. 5.5

Appiah does not deserve that score IMO
Amen, brother. I mean, does Appiah's mom work at the Gazzeta or something? He was about as useful as driftwood out there. Just about every forward pass he made rolled harmlessly to Frey. Complete filler. He could have been the arbitro and had no impact on the game's result.

Buffon's score seems a touch harsh (despite his mistakes), given that he had to more than compensate for the defensive lapses on the offside trap. I thought Thuram's game was a little better than usual offensively -- while sharing the blame defensively. Legro had a good game, IMO -- only a couple of mistakes, and a great deep pass to set up the first goal and a bacon-saving stop when Iuliano blew coverage once in the first half.

Otherwise, they seem pretty on.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Vinman, you really make me sick! Its every week the same--> You come here after a game, and tell us how bad we are. I can't read your posts, because they are just too stupid!You don't need to support Juve!
Parma is a good team, and they have some good players, and had a fine run, so its no shame to draw against them.
You know something...YOUR AN IDIOT !!!!!!!!!

If you dont want the TRUTH, THEN DONT READ MY F*CKING POSTS !!!!!

I support Juve, but when they play poorly, I'll be the FIRST to say it

Your stupid ass probably didnt even see the game, did you ?????

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
one of the goals was mostly his fault
Perhaps, but he did save our butts with his leg touch or else Parma would run away with a victory.

Bah, let's not get too concerned over what the media says. We watched the match and we know what we know.

:cool:

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

You know something...YOUR AN IDIOT !!!!!!!!!

If you dont want the TRUTH, THEN DONT READ MY F*CKING POSTS !!!!!

I support Juve, but when they play poorly, I'll be the FIRST to say it

Your stupid ass probably didnt even see the game, did you ?????
Man, what I wanted to say, is that after every game, you come here, write how bad we are, how weak we play and how much you hate Lippi, or whatever. I can't read something like this. You have so much agression in your posts.
I don't want to write with someone, who cant write one single post without saying f*ck, stupid or what ever. Cool down man. I didn't want to get personal, but you called me idiot,...........
Talk with the hand, cause the face ain't listening.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
well, didnt get to see the game....but i heard it was quite entertaining.

from a non-viewing-fan PoV, we managed to draw away from home, to a veryx10 ON-FORM parma......so this is a good result nonetheless :D

Jan 7, 2004

Man, what I wanted to say, is that after every game, you come here, write how bad we are, how weak we play and how much you hate Lippi, or whatever. I can't read something like this. You have so much agression in your posts.
I don't want to write with someone, who cant write one single post without saying f*ck, stupid or what ever. Cool down man. I didn't want to get personal, but you called me idiot,...........
Talk with the hand, cause the face ain't listening.
there is a little something called Personal Opinion. if u dont like u dont read. as simple as that. no need to get personal

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Don, I didn't get personal. I understand what you say, I don't want to continue this little fight with Vinman. I accept his opinion, but it should be possible to stay polite in this forum.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Don, I didn't get personal. I understand what you say, I don't want to continue this little fight with Vinman. I accept his opinion, but it should be possible to stay polite in this forum.
It's called relieving tension...
let him say what he wants about Juve. Many posts kinda make me sick, but there's no reason so reply to it. Many of us agree that he gets carried away with his "!" marks and "?" marks, and negativity in some way, but we can't do anything about his opinion.. with all due respect, it wasn't personal till you butted in LAcki. His posts are harmless and it's just something you have to get used to.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

It's called relieving tension...
let him say what he wants about Juve. Many posts kinda make me sick, but there's no reason so reply to it. Many of us agree that he gets carried away with his "!" marks and "?" marks, and negativity in some way, but we can't do anything about his opinion.. with all due respect, it wasn't personal till you butted in LAcki. His posts are harmless and it's just something you have to get used to.
Well said Majed! I fully agree with you! I will learn from this!
Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)