SERIE A: Parma - Juventus (3 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Btw, we should've been awarded a penalty just before Carbone's goal when Maresca was brought down :fero:
well...maybe a PK was too harsh on parma.. but it was definitely a foul (free kick)...and the continuing play ended in a goal against us :fero:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
Now tinking about it... Trez did 2 assistances today.... good.
No he didn't. They say he set up Di Vaio's goal but to me it didn't look like he got a touch, and he played Miccoli through when Tudor scored, but it wouldn't be his assist because Micco wasn't the one that scored.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

well...maybe a PK was too harsh on parma.. but it was definitely a foul (free kick)...and the continuing play ended in a goal against us :fero:
Maresca was in the box! It doesn't matter whether it's a minor or major foul, but when you're brought down in the box you are supposed to receive a penalty. The worst part about it is that Parma then proceeded towards our goalbars and scored!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Maresca was in the box! It doesn't matter whether it's a minor or major foul, but when you're brought down in the box you are supposed to receive a penalty. The worst part about it is that Parma then proceeded towards our goalbars and scored!
I saw the foul on the line....ill check it again somaday!.

About blasi...all i remember was some good things...he did some fouls but i think it was ok..for a guy that missed almost the entire season.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I thought that Blasi was good. From what I've seen he's a better passer than Tacchinardi, Tudor and Appiah.

Sep 28, 2002

he wasnt. or at least his foot wast. in the box that is.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
Appiah wasnt good 2oday,thoigh he made the goal to Di Vaio but he want tht much,he had 2 many miss passes.

what a shame to dumb Davids :(

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
any time juve play against Blasi he always seems to try an hack down all th players who would be starting infront of him when he comes back from loan :D

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
what a game!!!
divaio scored a BEAUTY!
Miccoli hit the post that lead to Tudor's goal in extra time....and the last play...
"Nedved looks up, sends a beautiful long ball for Miccoli, he takes on his marker, gets by him, looks up and sees a wide open DiVaio, chips it, DIVAIO WITH A FREE HEADER FOR THE GGGAAAMMMEEE.......no!"

DAMN IT, tough lock though nice game!
shame dp didn't come on....

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I was looking forward to seeing DP, and I suspect he would've come on if Tudor didn't have to replace Tacchinardi after a quarter of an hour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)