SERIE A: Parma - Juventus (6 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Square ] ++
wow....well manu are DEFINITELY gonna make a big for gila then. but i think hell choose juve...! he used to go to sleep with his juve kit on as a boy!
I'm confident that we'll get both Ferrari and Gilardino, as both of them are Juve fans, and we have a very good relationship with Parma.

Sep 14, 2003
Antonio Benarrivo said that Gilardino, Ferrari and Bonera are Juve players, not sure if he meant they're good enough for us or if they've already signed for us, which is what I keep hearing, they signed last December - we'll see.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
What a goal By Di Viao!!!!

bets goal i have ver seen in my life !!!

but he wasted a hell of a chance,miccoli waas perfect 2oday

it was the same as ast year :LOL:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The game turned to be as exciting as the second half of atletico vs real yesterday ;)

OUR best player today were Buffon (yeah the guy stopped i dont know how many goals today)... Zambro (his first half was just good).... Legro did a good job and some precise tackles... Tudor too.

Appiah did a better job than other days... still some wrong passes but the guy fought very hard....

The guy who i liked most was Miccoli,,, in the minutes he was in... the guy twisted parma defence at will.... and was in 2 of our 3 most dangerous attempts (one of them was a goal). Lippi did well to choose him above DP...it seems that Micco was willing to show some stuff. His dribblings and the shoot in tufor´s goal...and his last session of dribblings in the divaio´s miss , said it all.

Di Vaio....well the guy seems to take som vacations..but when he scores...he does it in big time with a DIVAIO style goal.

Trezeguet did not much...... but i dont remember when....he did a very good assist to one of our strikers...... but no5hing more...he ,missed an easy goal.

Thje bad point of our game today was that our defence was exposed in more than 2 occations.....parma had a lot of opportunities to kill us.

In the ned... i really dont know how divaio missed that last chance (woooaa what a play by miccoli).

Overall... welll deserved tie...as both teams showed lot of character!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Imo the best players were Buffon, Legro, Zamboy and Micco. Thuram, Appiah and Di Vaio were also good, but Pessotto, Iuliano and Trezeguet failed miserably imo. Marchionni, Bresciano, Carbone and Gilardino gave Pesso and Iuli hell.

Overall it was a good day for Juve as they rescued a point in a very tough away game and also realised that Blasi, Bonera, Ferrari and Gilardino can get the job done and are worthy of a move to Turin.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Antonio Benarrivo said that Gilardino, Ferrari and Bonera are Juve players, not sure if he meant they're good enough for us or if they've already signed for us, which is what I keep hearing, they signed last December - we'll see.
He said more that they are Juve material.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Imo the best players were Buffon, Legro, Zamboy and Micco. Thuram, Appiah and Di Vaio were also good, but Pessotto, Iuliano and Trezeguet failed miserably imo. Marchionni, Bresciano, Carbone and Gilardino gave Pesso and Iuli hell.

Overall it was a good day for Juve as they rescued a point in a very tough away game and also realised that Blasi, Bonera, Ferrari and Gilardino can get the job done and are worthy of a move to Turin.

what makes me feel hope for the nexts eason.. is that if instead of pesso and iuloiano... there ere bonera and ferrari... this game could have changed dramatically.... in other words.... we will look very promising if we sign those 2 bastards for next season!!..

ah...Gila and Blasi ...especially gila...were good today.

Gilardino did not had much chances...but when he had the chance...he pounced juve.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
Neddy was good in the 1st half Lilianna :)

Di Vaio....well the guy seems to take som vacations..but when he scores...he does it in big time with a DIVAIO style goal.
ya man ;)

AKA Di Vaio's goal against Milan in 1-1 match!!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Parma 2 - 2 Juventus
Carbone 34 (P), Di Vaio 77 (J), Gilardino 81 (P), Tudor 93 (J)

Igor Tudor bagged a last-gasp equaliser at the Tardini in a very entertaining four-goal thriller.

This has always been something of a grudge match, but it has been calmed in recent years as Gianluigi Buffon, Lilian Thuram, Marco Di Vaio and Manuele Blasi were facing their former clubs.

According to newspaper talk, Alberto Gilardino, Matteo Ferrari and Daniele Bonera will be repeating that journey from Parma to Turin in the summer.

Juventus again fielded a lone striker system with Gianluca Zambrotta in a more advanced role on the left wing.

The Bianconeri had an aggressive start, but Alessio Tacchinardi limped off after just 14 minutes to make way for Igor Tudor.

Zambrotta forced a tough save out of Sebastien Frey when he dribbled past two players and aimed his deflected drive at the bottom near corner. Pavel Nedved looked much improved from recent outings and his fierce effort from distance whistled past the post.

Soon after Tudor battled past several defenders and managed to cross in for the unmarked David Trezeguet, but the Frenchman ballooned it off target.

Parma were dangerous from a corner kick on the half-hour mark and it took a panicked Stephen Appiah goalline clearance to prevent someone pouncing on the loose ball.

There was chaos on 34 minutes as Enzo Maresca wanted a penalty for Castellini's trip, but as Parma poured forward on the counter-attack they took the lead moments later. Buffon parried Mark Bresciano's angled drive, but he could do nothing on Benito Carbone's diving header as Marco Marchionni chipped in a splendid cross.

This goal increased Parma's confidence and they called Buffon into another tricky save on Gilardino's solo effort.

Marcello Lippi made a tactical switch at half-time, introducing ex-Parma hitman Marco Di Vaio for fullback Gianluca Pessotto, therefore moving Zambrotta back to a defensive role.

But it was the Gialloblu who wasted a golden opportunity to double their lead when a cross squirmed away from Buffon and Bresciano incredibly blasted it wide of an open goal.

Juventus were playing with their defence practically in the centre-circle and it made Parma's counter-attacks all the more effective as on 55 minutes they rattled the crossbar with Bresciano's cross-cum-shot.

Fabrizio Miccoli also came on for a top-heavy Bianconeri line-up, but when Trezeguet sprung the offside trap on Nedved's splendid through ball he fired straight at Frey, then Bonera charged down Di Vaio's follow-up.

The second half was all Juventus and there were timid penalty appeals for Blasi's handling offence on Zambrotta's cross.

The Bianconeri eventually grabbed a deserved equaliser with a former Tardini hero. Trezeguet held up the ball for a simply blistering Di Vaio volley into the top corner.

Lippi's men kept on pushing and Trezeguet's header skimmed the target soon after.

But just as they were under the most pressure it was Parma that restored their lead. Gilardino sprung the offside trap and his angled drive struck Buffon only to loop up into the far corner of the empty net.

However, there was bad news for the Gialloblu as Gilardino suffered an injury during that move and was replaced soon after.

Miccoli attempted to curl his free kick round the outside of the wall and take Frey by surprise, but Matteo Ferrari spotted the ruse and cleared the danger.

At the other end Domenico Morfeo sprung the offside trap and his angled drive was flicked inches wide of the far post by Buffon's foot.

Yet deep into stoppages Juventus equalised on 2-2 when Miccoli held up Trezeguet's pass with his heel and rattled the crossbar, but the ball came out to Igor Tudor for a crucial header.

The Bianconeri could even have won it at the death with Miccoli's counter-attack and cross, but Di Vaio incredibly nodded wide of an open goal from six yards.

Parma: Frey; Bonera, Cannavaro, Ferrari, Castellini; Barone, Blasi (Morfeo 79); Marchionni, Carbone (Donadel 69), Bresciano; Gilardino (Cammarata 82)

Juventus: Buffon; Thuram, Legrottaglie, Iuliano, Pessotto (Di Vaio 46); Appiah, Tacchinardi (Tudor 14); Maresca (Miccoli 59), Nedved, Zambrotta; Trezeguet

Ref: Trefoloni

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)