SERIE A: Parma - Juventus (3 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

it would be great to see del piero down on the pitch but after brining in tudor im not sure if lippi is going to bring down del piero as he needs to make his descions wisely :S
Yes due to Tacchi's injury (?), I have a feeling DP won't play today..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Welll o far juventus has been with the ball...but parma is ismply killing us at the counter with some great plays. Blasi is playing very well.

We have an issue in the right side of our ttack and ois mainly because camo´s absent. We have had some chances to score.... and one in the 42 minute which i dont know how we missed.

Zambrotta is the best on the field so far, creating an attacking. Nedved , appiah and Maresca are ok...but we need the finishing touch... i have seen some passes but nothing comes out of it, they need to help eacho ther more... cuz the parma´s defence is doing its job.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'd like to see this in the second half:

--------------Buffon
Thuram-----Legro----Pessotto----Iuliano
------Tudor------Maresca
Miccoli---Nedved---Zambro
-----------Del Piero

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If they bring in Alex, then who are they going to take out?

I say, take out pessotto, put Zambo back at LB, although he's been great on the wing today, and switch to a 4-3-1-2 formation.

Something like this

Thuram------------------Legro-------------------Iuliano------------Zambo

Nedved--------------------Tudor------------------------Appiah

----------------------------maresca----------------------------

Trez--------------------------DP

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
I'd like to see this in the second half:

--------------Buffon
Thuram-----Legro----Pessotto----Iuliano
------Tudor------Maresca
Miccoli---Nedved---Zambro
-----------Del Piero
Are you serious ?! Del Piero has become more of a midfielder than striker(well omf). I'd play him on the left, leave Trez. And move Zambo left back. Micco on the right. Maresca for Appiah is good.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The debate of whether DP should be going to Portugal is the main topic on the half-time show on RAI International. It doesn't look like they believe that Del Piero should go.

Le Sai

Oct 2, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Are you serious ?! Del Piero has become more of a midfielder than striker(well omf). I'd play him on the left, leave Trez. And move Zambo left back. Micco on the right. Maresca for Appiah is good.
i agree.

Although, the Zambo issue is quite difficult. Great LB AND great winger...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)