SERIE A: Parma - Juventus (3 Viewers)

Feb 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
I hope Gilardino scores some goals against us, so Moggi buys him without a doubt. This match isnt very important for Juve, we have nothing to win so maybe they will help the good friend Parma, so they can take the 4'th place away from ugly inter.
Umm... do we have lost our hope on getting the 2nd place?

Buy on AliExpress.com

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++

Umm... do we have lost our hope on getting the 2nd place?
You dont get a trophy/scudetto for a second place so if it is second or third doesnt matter, as long as we are at top 4 for the champions league. Next year we'll hopefully win!

Feb 29, 2004
You dont get a trophy/scudetto for a second place so if it is second or third doesnt matter, as long as we are at top 4 for the champions league. Next year we'll hopefully win!
Uhmm, its not just 'as long as we are at top 4 for the champions league'
if we're on top 2 we dont have to qualify for the final phase
and that means we get less injuries,
and that will make us better than this extra bad season.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
we have to fight for the 2nd place , ps 2nd place sounds much better then 3rd , also 2nd place we can qualify directly to the CL , so lets fight for it ...and am sure we will have it

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++

Uhmm, its not just 'as long as we are at top 4 for the champions league'
if we're on top 2 we dont have to qualify for the final phase
and that means we get less injuries,
and that will make us better than this extra bad season.
hm, ok i actually thought the winners were the only one to not qualify. Well then its a totally different case. But i'm confident that Juve will make it anyway.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

for me...the cl is important.

having the second place,we go to cl without qualification mathes.

and then,a second place,is not third.

it's still better and it's still the best for the bad luck and some wrong moves from our side

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
C'mon ppl it has to b Hot over here ...Where ARE Juve Fans Ha?

lets go all of us , Lets Support our Team..... FORZA LA JUVEEE LA JUVE LA JUVEE 'E , E bianconera La bella Signoraaaa :D:D.... JUVE JUVE JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.......

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
when juve BEAT parma 4-0 in the ESTADIO, delpiero came on as a sub in the 66' minute when juve was 2-0 up thanks to miccoli. delpiero then scored a goal in the 68' minute and set up a nedved thunderdrive after shaming about 5 defenders.

DAMN I MISS THIS GUY!
Now we have delpiero+nedved+miccoli+maresca
FORZAAAA JUUUVEEEE
OLE, OLE, OLE, OLE, JJJUUUVVVEEEE, JUUVVEEEE

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by julio1011 ] ++
when juve BEAT parma 4-0 in the ESTADIO, delpiero came on as a sub in the 66' minute when juve was 2-0 up thanks to miccoli. delpiero then scored a goal in the 68' minute and set up a nedved thunderdrive after shaming about 5 defenders.

DAMN I MISS THIS GUY!
Now we have delpiero+nedved+miccoli+maresca
FORZAAAA JUUUVEEEE
OLE, OLE, OLE, OLE, JJJUUUVVVEEEE, JUUVVEEEE
will history repeat itself?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)