SERIE A: Parma - Juventus (3 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Hmm, two goals and an assist for DP. Hope he can do the same on Sunday, even if he starts from the bench :)

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

You can't deny though that's Gilardino's a great prospect for the future. He's got real potential and he's showing it already.
I'm not denying his potential. I saw him when he was playing with Verona and I was impressed. :)

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
04/14/2004. Parma striker Alberto Gilardino is looking forward to this weekend's clash with Juventus.

"In my family we're all Juve fans, I used to sleep with Juve's jersey," he said.

"On Sunday I'll face Buffon, I'm a professional and I don't want anybody to think that I won't give my best against Juve.

He also spoke about the strikers he particularly admires in the game: "I like Vieri and Raul and once I liked Vialli, because he was a powerful forward."
well doesn't he like Vialli now? :D

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++

well doesn't he like Vialli now? :D

things get lost during translations. A statement that would mean "Vialli used to be my favorite player" ends up sounding rather wierd when translated into english.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
I hope Gilardino scores some goals against us, so Moggi buys him without a doubt. This match isnt very important for Juve, we have nothing to win so maybe they will help the good friend Parma, so they can take the 4'th place away from ugly inter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)