SERIE A: Parma - Juventus (5 Viewers)

Len

Feb 13, 2004
We don't suck this bad....
With Ancelotti, both seasons we came second. We should've won the first season he was in charge. We lost the Scudetto to Lazio after having leading by 9 points a couple of games earlier.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Noooo Lippi is the Best....i hope we will never get rid of him... without him juve sucks honestly
We've won plenty without Lippi in the past, and we'll continue to do when he leaves

Feb 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Noooo Lippi is the Best....i hope we will never get rid of him... without him juve sucks honestly
Lippi was the best. Not again now.
But to get rid of him we'll get 50-50 chance.
50% Juve will be better without Lippi
50% Juve will be worse without Lippi

delbecko

Feb 6, 2004
without any doubts lippi has to go !

what a shame of a season and of course lippi is one of the main part, who is guilty for that

always play with the old mens like conte, montero and co. is not acceptable ! where was our wonder-child miccoli the wohle season !¨

i don't know why ancelotti had to go but lippi's squad is worser than ancelotti's squad a few years ago !

bye bye lippi ! remember: juve lost 3 times in the cl-final with lippi !

bienvenuti prandelli or del neri or deschamps !

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
i just can't understand why u want to get rid of him? he has always done with us great job , ps it's not his fault if this year all the player i mean most of them where injured...there was no way he could manage to do sth...

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
he did not ,,,

he always wants to win againest small team and draw with the bigger ones ,,
juve is top team so they should play as one for god sake

we must attack

we should stop this stupid expiremnts such as appiah in left midfield or tudor as a midfielder , i am sick of this mentality

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I agree. If we're gonna experiment, experiment with the promising young players who are eagerly waiting in the wings. Imagine how different the Juve team would look now if Lippi had a similar mentality to Wenger's. You have to admire Arsene's policy on developing young players

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
finally since the injury clouds are clearing up, lippi should try that attack he started the season with:

----Miccoli-----DelPiero-----Nedved---
---------------Trezeguet-----------------

we would have the pace, vision of miccoli(not to mention his corner kicks)
the majesty of delpiero
the shot of pavel along with his pace, vision and his determination

and with these three trez will have a field day up front

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Alex Del Piero could feature against Parma this weekend after successfully completing a practice match today.

The Juventus star, who has been sidelined for 38 days with a thigh strain, scored twice in a 7-2 win over Sanremese.

Although he still looks short of fitness, he could be named as one of the substitutes at the Stadio Tardini on Sunday.

The No 10 picked up the problem during the 1-0 home defeat to Deportivo La Coruna in the Champions’ League.

He now has just over a month to get back to his best in order to be available for Italy at Euro 2004.

The other Juventus scorers today included David Trezeguet, Enzo Maresca and Fabrizio Miccoli who netted a hat-trick.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems that the captain will enter in the second half :)...

hey miccoli netted a hattrick against some mr unknowns :)... If i was Lippi... i would start Miccoli with maresca and treze...and if things go wrong.... try with del piero or something like that.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by julio1011 ] ++
finally since the injury clouds are clearing up, lippi should try that attack he started the season with:

----Miccoli-----DelPiero-----Nedved---
---------------Trezeguet-----------------

we would have the pace, vision of miccoli(not to mention his corner kicks)
the majesty of delpiero
the shot of pavel along with his pace, vision and his determination

and with these three trez will have a field day up front
I'd play Micco on the left, he seems to be good there. + Nedved is better on the right imo.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems that the captain will enter in the second half :)...

hey miccoli netted a hattrick against some mr unknowns :)... If i was Lippi... i would start Miccoli with maresca and treze...and if things go wrong.... try with del piero or something like that.
that seems like it would make a lot sense. but lippi does not think like that

Sep 14, 2003
It won't surprise you to learn that the 1st Sanremese goal was because of an error by Legrottaglie.....

So Del Piero scores 2 (the 1st was nice apparently) and makes one for Miccoli on his return, that should be enough to earn him a place on the bench.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)