SERIE A: Parma - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
04/14/2004. Parma striker Alberto Gilardino is looking forward to this weekend's clash with Juventus.

"In my family we're all Juve fans, I used to sleep with Juve's jersey," he said.

"On Sunday I'll face Buffon, I'm a professional and I don't want anybody to think that I won't give my best against Juve.

He also spoke about the strikers he particularly admires in the game: "I like Vieri and Raul and once I liked Vialli, because he was a powerful forward."
That's great but I hope he has a poor game against us.

BTW, where did you get this quote from?

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #149
    ++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
    I really like the guy. Excellent, loyal replacement for Trezeguet.

The game is at 15-00 CET, confirmed.
    It is sad that it is not an evening match , the stupids put Modena-Roma in the evening :eek:

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    I like this guy, he seems honest, young, upcoming talent, and most importantly, italian and a bianconeri!!! Gila is cool in my books. (great goal agaisnt roma gila!!)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

It is sad that it is not an evening match , the stupids put Modena-Roma in the evening :eek:
    I agree. I will be in town only at 20-00 cet, so unless I leave work one day earlier- I am missing it!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    I'm starting to get the feeling that DP doesnt want to come back just yet.

I think that he realizes that there isnt much left to play for this season, and he is looking towards being 100% healthy for the Euro's, so why come back too soon and get re-injured and possibly miss the European Championships

What do you think ???????

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

I think that he realizes that there isnt much left to play for this season, and he is looking towards being 100% healthy for the Euro's, so why come back too soon and get re-injured and possibly miss the European Championships

Agreed!
    You right buddy all Italy want him to be there fit and ready.;) i do 2.:cool:

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

unless DP starts he wont be able to do shit for italy

Sep 14, 2003
    Del Piero hardly has explosive comebacks does he? He takes some time to come back to match fitness and it may be more of a benefit to use him in short 15-20 mins bursts as a sub for the next 2 games.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    i think we will win 2-1,though it's very tough cuz parma is in form,im afraid from Giardinho !!!

2nd top goal scorer in the Serie A after sheva.

he will be lethal tht match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)