SERIE A: Parma - Juventus (3 Viewers)

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Gila Goal is wicked no question. He is a lone(r):D striker his only friends are the little guys on the flanks. He has shown great desire this season and this is his best goal tally so far. Juve defended much better vs Lazio and we should do the same and play Pessoto as Zambros back up, It worked well because Fiore hardly got the chance to cross.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++

We dont have any official statement about Del Piero, haven't we?
Not yet, but even if he is called up, that does not mean he will start. I wonder what Lippi has on his mind for this game.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
i don't know but i think ferrari is much important for us to get more then Gila , that doesn't mean Gila aint great , he is super power player , but our defence is much much important then our offence , so lets hope we get ferrari 1st then Gila...

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Del Piero wasn't able to complete training today so I guess he won't start the match against Parma. He is expected to make it to the bench though.

Montero is back after suspension and is expected to partner Legro, with Thuram as rightback and Zambro left.

Camoranesi also missed training because of a slight knock from the Lazio match but is nevertheless expected to make it, along with Tacchi and Appiah while Enzo would be on the left.

Nedved skipped training (with permesssion) but should play just behind Trezeguet against Parma.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
04/14/2004. Parma striker Alberto Gilardino is looking forward to this weekend's clash with Juventus.

"In my family we're all Juve fans, I used to sleep with Juve's jersey," he said.

"On Sunday I'll face Buffon, I'm a professional and I don't want anybody to think that I won't give my best against Juve.

He also spoke about the strikers he particularly admires in the game: "I like Vieri and Raul and once I liked Vialli, because he was a powerful forward."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)