SERIE A: Parma - Juventus (9 Viewers)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
I just hope Maresca gets to play a part in this match. I'm confident of a win if Lippi picks the right guys.
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
I don't think so. I definitely like the way you're thinking and all, but that just isn't cutting it. Not enough flesh is exposed imo, the thong needs to be thinner, and the woman's ass needs to be sexier, more shapely, a bit larger.
You know your stuff, Stu. :cool:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
How old is gilardino? 22, 23? i don't know i only know that he is a great striker and could become the next kind of Vieri for Italy!
Yes, I wanna see him as a great striker for both Italy and Juventus!

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++

Wow. That's you being almost positive. ;)
:howler:
key word : ALMOST.

;)

Now I'm starting to think Gilaridno is overhyped. Oh yes, he definitely is having a great season and who could blame him? His goals are fantastic etc etc, but saying stuff like he's the next Vieri (not that I like Vieri much, mind you) is a bit ... futuristic, no? It's been his only first real season, and it could be a one time thing ... Give him more time to judge him more properly IMO.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++

:howler:
key word : ALMOST.

;)

Now I'm starting to think Gilaridno is overhyped. Oh yes, he definitely is having a great season and who could blame him? His goals are fantastic etc etc, but saying stuff like he's the next Vieri (not that I like Vieri much, mind you) is a bit ... futuristic, no? It's been his only first real season, and it could be a one time thing ... Give him more time to judge him more properly IMO.
You can't deny though that's Gilardino's a great prospect for the future. He's got real potential and he's showing it already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)