SERIE A: Parma - Juventus (6 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
I have a feeling he'd come on for that match :undecide:

Well, with Adriano not in Parma anymore makes a lot difference for my nerves. Did anyone see his solo effort against Perugia? That was :eek:

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I have a feeling he'd come on for that match :undecide:

Well, with Adriano not in Parma anymore makes a lot difference for my nerves. Did anyone see his solo effort against Perugia? That was :eek:
maybe two weeks ago but now it looks like Parma is getting used to playing without Adriano

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
real juve fans , always have faith in their captain ..... i always believe in him.... i can't wait to see juve winning again and again , i want to see juve 96-97 , 2002 , 2003 , lets go juve c'mon LETS DO ITTTTTTTT!

Feb 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
damn that gilardino hes so damn good i hope he dosent cause us any trouble, yeah i think that will be the case aswell
I don't think so.
I think Gilardino is the one that will give us MANY trouble for our Backline. While for the front line, Ferarri will surely give Trez a bit of trouble.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Gilardino had a very OTUGH task in adrino´s departure. Before that..he was most of the time benched...but when adriano left te team...sudenly all the fingers pointed at him like "well boy... now all depends on you".

He has accepted the challenge with such a great character.

We are goin to this game with our morale much better in comparison with the other games.

ike holdon said... maybe DP will come in the second half like the last game...as he must be out of form.

Both teams will be very leveled and this game will be exciting for sure ;)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
yeah.. right.. i almost forgot that they used Adriano at the first half of the season... so basically, Gilardino reached the 2nd top scorer on half of a season work..... very impressive indeed...

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
Even though Parma is going through difficult times now, that doesn't reflect their game. Look at their recent results!
Parma Lecce 3-1
Chievo Parma 0-2
Parma Empoli 4-0
juve-parma 4-0

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

Bro, you've got an excellent avatar! :D
I don't think so. I definitely like the way you're thinking and all, but that just isn't cutting it. Not enough flesh is exposed imo, the thong needs to be thinner, and the woman's ass needs to be sexier, more shapely, a bit larger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)