SERIE A: Parma - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

OK, now I'm a little worried. This 4-4-1-1 formation has produced little offensively whenever we've needed it. Nedved has taken a few direct shots himself, but, IMO, his accuracy hasn't been great of late. And he hasn't been getting passes/crosses over to Trez or Di Vaio (Camoranesi has done a far better job).

And here I made fun of Berlusconi :blah: for whining about any Milan coach needing to field two attackers if they want to keep their job...
i dont think moggi can talk this season

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I'm not a big fan of the 4-4-1-1 either. Imo, if Lippi wants to go with only one striker, he should play 4-2-3-1. Camoranesi, Maresca and Nedved should be able to adequately support Trez. If this doesn't work then bring in DP, DV or Mic for one of the attacking mids in the second half and revert to a 4-3-1-2 or 4-4-2.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
I'm not a big fan of the 4-4-1-1 either. Imo, if Lippi wants to go with only one striker, he should play 4-2-3-1. Camoranesi, Maresca and Nedved should be able to adequately support Trez. If this doesn't work then bring in DP, DV or Mic for one of the attacking mids in the second half and revert to a 4-3-1-2 or 4-4-2.
i would love to see a 4-2-3-1 with Zambrota or Maresca. its just what trezeguet needs to score.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Good point. And if, let's say, we're winning 2-0, there would be no need to introduce the second forward.

May 17, 2003
I think we will not have any problems in winning this one....
I don't know why, but i can't see Parma beating us, even under these circumstances.. I just can't see that happening.... i think it'll be a 0-2 or 0-3 win for us..I hope i didn't jynx it!!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
i would love to see a 4-2-3-1 with Zambrota or Maresca. its just what trezeguet needs to score.
Absolutely.

I worry anytime we come out with a formation (particularly fuori a casa) that depends so heavily on our defense to win the game for us. This has proven to be a risky scheme all season.

...Or at least ever since Trez got miffed for being pulled for a defender at the close of this season's first Roma match. (A 3-point differential over Roma we should have had right now.)

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #50
    Last season we won 2-1 i hope we can do it again , i hope lippi dont play dp from the start , he must play him in the second half if he is ready.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    I think for an away game with Parma Lippi will put up more of a defensive line-up... a 4-5-1. If Lippi does that I wonder who will play up front.

Feb 29, 2004
    Ooh, I love 4-3-1-2
    It seems like the best formation to me.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    I would go with a 4-2-3-1.
    - Iuliano should start next to Legrottaglie, as he seemed to be very safe in defense.
    - Camoranesi, Nedved and Maresca should start behind Trezeguet. DP should come on for Maresca, who isn't fully fit!

Aug 1, 2003
    Shit man, Parma is in an awesome form. Gilardino has been scoring like his life depended on it. They have a good squad. This will definitely be a tough one.

But lately we managed to avoid any losses to them, hopefully the new tradition continues

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
    I prefer 4-2-3-1 with Micco, Nedved and Camo behind Trez. Maresca and Miccoli must start in this match. I doubt about DP. He's always suck a few games after injury so, I'd rather him bench or get himself 200% fit before coming back.

Aug 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by survivor ] ++
    I prefer 4-2-3-1 with Micco, Nedved and Camo behind Trez. Maresca and Miccoli must start in this match. I doubt about DP. He's always suck a few games after injury so, I'd rather him bench or get himself 200% fit before coming back.
    well i hope maresca starts this time and well i dont know about trez this match maybe they might keep him on the bench and micoli or di viao might start out this time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)