SERIE A: Parma - Juventus (3 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
i can b sure that in this match we will b dangerous , cuz Dp will play FINALLY:d:d:d:d:... damn i miss him , i'd day 3-0 ( 2 by dp, 1 neddy) .Lets go Juveeeeeeeeeeeeeee... Lets keep it Up !!!!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Even though Parma is going through difficult times now, that doesn't reflect their game. Look at their recent results!
Parma Lecce 3-1
Chievo Parma 0-2
Parma Empoli 4-0
Before that there were two losses (Milan and Roma) and a tie with Brescia.

Still, 7 goals in 3 games is quite impressive.

Furthermore, Parma holds 4th Champions Leage spot, which is very wanted by Lazio which is 3 points behind but an extra game with Roma.

So Parma has something to fight for. And of course, there is Alberto Gilardino there.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
iuliano was amazing against lazio , he was our best defender , he was really great , no1 could pass through him... LIKE THIS I WANT JUVEEEE...lets kick some asses YEA !!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Is DP back for sure? In any case I wouldn't start him seeing as he sucked when he started against Udinese following his comeback after his first injury, but when he came off the bench against this same Parma side he was able to find the net and set up Pavel's goal.

I'd go with pretty much the same team that beat Lazio, afterall, why change a winning formula?

Forza Juve!!

PS. HAHA! Milan 0-4 Depor.. Monaco 3-1 Madrid... :rofl::D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
btw when the match will b played , saturday or sunday? and what time?
Schedule says Sunday, 4.18 17-00 CET. But normally one game is played later. Anybody knows the details on this?

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Pendir ] ++

Schedule says Sunday, 4.18 17-00 CET. But normally one game is played later. Anybody knows the details on this?
i believe the last five games of seria a are played all in the same time. how many games are left 5 or 6?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

i believe the last five games of seria a are played all in the same time. how many games are left 5 or 6?
This is how it goes...

04/14/2004 17:00 CET Lazio-Roma

04/18/2004 17:00 CET Lazio-Ancona

17:00 CET Inter-Bologna

17:00 CET Chievo Verona-Reggina

17:00 CET Empoli-Brescia

17:00 CET Parma-Juventus

17:00 CET Siena-Milan

17:00 CET Sampdoria-Perugia

17:00 CET Roma-Modena

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir ] ++
Even though Parma is going through difficult times now, that doesn't reflect their game.
I may be a Juve fan first and foremost, but there's something I really love about Parma. And it's not just because Juve signed so many great Parma expatriates over the years. ;)

To me, Parma represents the "canary in the mine" for the health of Lega Calcio. They don't have the major media market to amass a major budget, they never have the big enough budget to sign top-flight players, but they always play a dangerous game no matter who they are up against. They invest in less expensive youth and often serve as a sort of incubator for future Serie A talent.

Particularly given all their difficulties this year (I mean, financial/front office crises, they lose both Mutu and Adriano over last year's squad, totally in the red, etc.), that they managed to be where they are is astounding. I just wish more teams learned from them and didn't resort to buying their way to victory.

As for this Sunday's match? I think that depends on what Juve defense decides to show up: the embarrassing muff/Montero ejected defense, or a relatively solid one where Buffon covers for their limited mistakes. It all depends on how many offensive opportunities we leave them, as Parma excells at taking advantage of what little they are offered sometimes.

I have hopes for a pretty solid Juve defensive effort this time. And while lousy against our peers, we've done well this season against teams not quite in our ranks.

I forecast 2-1 Juve, with a slight chance of 2-2 draw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)