[Serie A] Parma - Juventus (15-05-2011) (1 Viewer)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
For what? :confused2

What is it with you Belgians and the whole "this would never happen in Belgium" BS?

You guys think you're all better than us just because you have your own waffles?
belgian league is mediocre, that was the point

but even our mediocre top 4 would not have conceded such goal

you of all people with the brazilian football you watch should agree a player can never walk THIS easy towards the goal
even in brazil, with all the room they give, he should have been closed down.
cmon he didnt even accelerated, took quick turns or used skill moves
he WALKED

FUCK the aguero and pastore rumours, we NEED fullbacks that can be walked over by a 20kg midget that isnt even fast

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
belgian league is mediocre, that was the point

but even our mediocre top 4 would not have conceded such goal
Why can't you just give credit to where it's due instead of speculating where such a goal would occur?

Giovinco got by one player and Barzagli tried to close him down, but couldn't. He shot that upper 90 and Buffon had no chance.

You're just another individual with sour grapes. Belgian league is terrible.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Maybe the worst league game I've ever seen us play. I'm losing patience and hope in this side big time. I can't even imagine the next mercato.. hopefully the only players worthy of this team will stay and leave us something to build on otherwise I don't see any signs for hope. Its sad because I was never that big a football fan until I saw Juve play. I've never really enjoyed watching any other team but this.. this is not watchable by any means. Marotta is just... I can't even begin to explain how detrimental this man is to our hopes and aspirations for the Juventus football club. Everything about his strategy is wrong. He wanted to try his untested theory on the wrong fucking club. Money talks and this is an international game so get your head out of the goddamn sand and get with the fucking program.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Would we actually stick with him if we finished 7'th? :shifty:

We have more draws than I can even care to remember, and more embarrassing and humiliating losses to write an entire book about.

Pepe and Martinez? :rofl: :lol: But then again, Giovinco is too small, frail, and can't defend :rolleyes: :andyandbarcelona:
What were the comments Delneri made that time about being presumptuous?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)