[Serie A] Parma 1-2 JUVENTUS (January 6th, 2010) (2 Viewers)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
We needed a win.

The players are so low on confidence (and ideas) that it was never going to be pretty.

It's a win, now let us never speak of the match again.
Then again, what if we get beat of Milan and play crap? this game changes nothing. A win is great but when you play like we did today, it certainly shows what a weird club we have turned into. Wasting time, managers jumping up and down etc meh Were Juventus not Hull City.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Captain's performance by today's captain.

Amazing Chiellini, useful Amauri (after the red card) and that's about it.
and brainless Caceres, the same old Melo, and the crap Legro..

We really need one good defender to partner Chiellini, it can make differences. I don't know the point to give Legro the chance to play. He is not young anymore, not for our future. And still his performance now is utterly crap

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
i always like to look at the positive in everything. We got 3pts at Parma, not an easy thing to do. And still done it while playing badly, which makes me think what can we do once the team is playing with confidence. Remember the Sampdoria game!

Juventus were very nervous out there, confidence is low. You can see that most in Melo. But with this win it can only help, and maybe with a win against Milan they will be beaming with confidence again.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
The only one who really impressed me tonight was Battega.

The way he almost punched those two guys, who were acting like jerks during the whole game, was :tup:

As for the team, its win we need so much and so does Ciro but hopefully Battega is more sensible than to let him last longer.

juvefan10

May 14, 2006
you all have to realize that we were lucky to score those 2 goals, if we hadn't, we would have seen clueless juve, trying to score a goal, just like in past 6 matches..

absolutely auwfull performance ..

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
i always like to look at the positive in everything. We got 3pts at Parma, not an easy thing to do. And still done it while playing badly, which makes me think what can we do once the team is playing with confidence. Remember the Sampdoria game!

Juventus were very nervous out there, confidence is low. You can see that most in Melo. But with this win it can only help, and maybe with a win against Milan they will be beaming with confidence again.
Stop trying to find excuses. Shambolic performances have been the norm for the past couple of months now. The players and that novice coach need to wake up from their slump. This had dragged on way beyond the point of being a nightmare.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #415
    M.O.M to Bettega for his performance during and after the game. :D

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Then again, what if we get beat of Milan and play crap? this game changes nothing. A win is great but when you play like we did today, it certainly shows what a weird club we have turned into. Wasting time, managers jumping up and down etc meh Were Juventus not Hull City.
    Absolutely, but a win was needed as a starting point.

You can't go from awful to amazing over night, so you improve little by little.

I hope this game signals a change in tactics from Ferrara.

To Hell with trying and failing to play possession football. Get back to what Juve has done well in recent years: 4-4-2 (or similar) with lots of hard work and good organisation.

At least this way the team is less likely to lose a goal per game on the counter attack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)