[Serie A] Parma 1-2 JUVENTUS (January 6th, 2010) (5 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #386
    3pts, ok Ciro you can leave after a win. The door is over there. --->

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    This is not the Juventus I fell in love with. It's like taking a hot girl out on a date to later find she was a man. Thats how fucked up our situation is. Agree with you Osman.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
    Mar 24, 2006
    Screw the shitty performance , at least they tried and didn't completely clueless like what they have done 5 games before winter break , all i care is 3 points but still based on today performance , Ciro still has to go .

Congrats everyone

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    RUN CIROOO, RUUUUN.

This sucked, even if we won 3 points. We looked clueless and nothing changed. We need a new coach before Ciro continues to lead this team nowhere.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    I didn't get to watch the game, as my cable provider thought it would be more appropriate to screen the Lazio vs Livorno and Roma vs Cagliari games; I guess they made the right call.

I would've missed 70% of the game anyway, had they been showing it, as I was @ the gym, but judging by your comments it was not pretty, and I am glad I did not have to endure watching 90+ minutes of garbage being spewed by our players and decrepit coach.

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
    Aug 5, 2008
    Good win today - the 6 mins added on was excessive but the team held on. We should be much closer to the scum, but we can win in roma, lazio and parma yet lose in cagliari, bari and palermo?

Bettega's return influenced our win today for sure.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    We needed a win.

The players are so low on confidence (and ideas) that it was never going to be pretty.

It's a win, now let us never speak of the match again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)