[Serie A] Parma 1-2 JUVENTUS (January 6th, 2010) (4 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
thank god for rai!

ok well i think giovinco will play cant see why he wouldnt, unless that injury was something a bit worse than we think.

what i would like to see
would be

grosso-chiellini-legro-caceres

-----------poulsen--------------
---melo-----------marchisio---
------------diego---------------
-----giovinco-------------------
-----------------trezeguet------

with marchisio making occasional runs forward it will give us width on the right, same as caceres who has been good at making dangerous runs down the right hand side, offering us more width on the right.
if not, we could switch melo with marchisio and throw in salihamdzic on the right for a bit more width.

now what i believe we will see

same defence

-giovinco--marchisio-melo--salihamdzic-

----------------diego------------------------
------------------------trez-----------------

now my only doubt here is giovinco, im sure that if gio doesnt play poulsen will on the left...and possibly de ceglie.
all in all i expect a terrible game, maybe a 1-0 win but i cant see it happening most likely another loss or a draw, especially given parma's form.

the only way we will have a chance is if giovinco plays IMO, otherwise we will see diego more stranded then ever...with in reality marchisio his only assistance.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
the game is on Setanta sports in Aus, espn don't have the rights to parma games but One HD do and they are showing siena - fiorentina :sergio:

Rai International are showing it aswell
fucking footy channel doesnt know which game to choose:sergio:

Thank god for Rai but their quality is just crap, its like watching a stream!

Anyway, hoping to see gio, diego on at the same time with some balance behind them. Also it will interesting to see how Melo performs.

Formations and tactics apart, i expect a performance with some heart.

FORZA JUVEE

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Is De Ceglie still the starter on the right wing according to your sources? Sorry if this has been asked again, and again I'm just stunned that De Ceglie is starting before some other players. (it better be because of injuries, and unfit players)

DeCeglie should be swapped with Giovinco.

Manninger
Caceres Legro Chiellini Grosso
Sali Melo Marchisio Giovinco
Diego
Trez

Isn't De Ceglie more of a defender/defending midfielder? Giovinco would help on the attack from the wing with Diego and Trezeguet.

Hopefully its not all wishful thinking and Ciro refines his starting players.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
According to Eurosport.com Ciro is doing a 4-4-2 formation.

------------Manninger---------
Sali Marchisio Melo De Ceglie
------Diego-----Trezeguet----

I think we'll see some magic from Diego and Trez. I think Amuari or DP will come on for Trez around the 70 minute mark. I don't think he's fit enough to play a full game.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008

I think we'll see some magic from Diego and Trez. I think Amuari or DP will come on for Trez around the 70 minute mark. I don't think he's fit enough to play a full game.
De Ceglie, he is a horrendous player.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
its not because it doesnt make sense, why does he have to lose another game? what he wins this 1-0 and it means bye bye hiddink, only to lose to milan the week after. this isnt one of those things, its either now or never, despite whatever result.

my only possible explanation is that hiddink aint ready but will be after the parma game, and obviously we will say if ciro wins he stays but in reality he is going no matter what.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008

expected that.. De Ceglie over Giovinco:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)