[Serie A] Parma 1-2 JUVENTUS (January 6th, 2010) (8 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #203
    Tiago to score in his last game with Juve just like Boumsong did. :snoop:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #206
    who knows? some sites say I'll happen, others say he doesn't want to take a pay cut and the deal is off. We'll see what happens.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    i think we will see poulsen on the left to be honest.....hopefully gio somewhere, on the right maybe but i doubt it..

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    After some time off and a chance for Juve to regroup and Ferrara to reconsider his tactics. Its going to be very interesting today's game against Parma.

Are Amauri and DP fit for this one?

I understand Iaquinta is still out?

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    After some time off and a chance for Juve to regroup and Ferrara to reconsider his tactics. Its going to be very interesting today's game against Parma.

Are Amauri and DP fit for this one?

I understand Iaquinta is still out?
    They'll play the 4-4-1-1 mate, Amauri and DP are fit but neither will start. Trezeguet deserves the start and rightly so. Diego will play just off Trez which again is the correct decision. It will be interesting to see what midfield is employed.

I'd like to see:-

Sali-Melo-Marchisio-Gio

Giovinco could support Diego and Trezeguet in a attacking sense and not be to worried about tracking back with Melo,Marchisio and Sali covering.

Also seeing Diego further up the pitch will indeed see what he's capable of if the midfield support him. I think he'll grab a brace today.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    4-4-1-1?

Is it the first time you guys use this formation? I haven't seen it been used before, unless it was used in the Catania game(which i didn't watch).

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
    Jul 12, 2006
    I cant beleive ESPN Australia is not showing the game. They are showing the Lazio game. Does have a stream for the game.
    the game is on Setanta sports in Aus, espn don't have the rights to parma games but One HD do and they are showing siena - fiorentina :sergio:

Rai International are showing it aswell

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    Manninger
    Cáceres-Legrottaglie-Chiellini-Grosso
    Melo-Marchisio
    Diego-Giovinco
    Trezeguet-Del Piero​

And movement.

Hmm, did it snow? Only says clouds on google currently.
    Goal telling me lies then. I don't like that formation way to unorganised. However if Gio does not play, then Ferrara is a complete mroron. De Ceglie over him? give me a fucking break.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)