[Serie A] Parma 0-4 Juventus [December 19th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I had high hopes when Pirlo said that we were in good shape physically. That was very evident, and something that hasn't always been the case this season.

If you look at our squad, if we are in good shape it'll take a lot to stop us.
Yeah, if we can find some consistency against the minnows, the scudetto is ours.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We did very well.
We actually did very well as well against Atalanta and you can see the team is growing.

Everyone played well and hell.. even Bernardeschi recorded an assist...

MOTM for me is Ronaldo as he scored 2 goals but a special praise needs to be given to two other players - McKenney and Bentancur - both played a great game.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I had high hopes when Pirlo said that we were in good shape physically. That was very evident, and something that hasn't always been the case this season.

Yeah we're pressing for more and more minutes every passing game. Can press for most of match now. Second half of season should be considerably better. Or at least business end of the season if the two week break from training hampers progress.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Some defensive lapses here and there, Parma was there for taking, but we've struggled even with dead teams before. Another promising perfromance.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
CR was actually much more mobile in comparison to previous matches. I think the combination of having two midfielders coming towards the box (McKennie and Ramsey) and one keeping it tight in front of defence (Betancur) really gives CR the free role he needs. In previous game it was all far too static
Proper tactics by Pirlo this time, and indeed, we looked much fitter physically as well

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

If you consider his arrival, the season start without a summer break and no pre-season, the physical shape and his ideas should start to be more obvious by now

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
So everybody should be happy after this result, I am!

Juve still not on top of the table, but interesting fact is best GD at +18 while giving up least goals at 10. Maybe poorer competition, whatever, still nice to see Pirlo's squad with questionable play early in the season doing well statistically. Not so last year with regards to stats.

This guy did manage (2 meanings) a league title but no doubt had the soccer Gods on his side. Nice to throw a peasant a crumb now and then.
1608469784332.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)