Serie A: Palermo vs Juventus [April 6th, 2008] (1 Viewer)

Oct 3, 2004
Palermo are again without 2 of their 3 attackers. Only Amauri will play while Miccoli and Cavani are injured.

For the first time this season we have every single player, apart from Andrade, available. Even Zebina and Marchionni are fit and ready to play.
Nocerino, Palladino, Grygera and Trezeguet are one yellow card away from suspension and they have to be careful not to get booked and miss Juve-Milan (this goes mostly for Trez).

Btw, Juve-Parma will be played on April 16 at 21:00 CET, on the same day when the Coppa Italia semifinals are played.
It's official.
Ah! nevermind, just saw this! :doh:

Well having read this then, I think Juve's defense should have the pressure eased on them. Anyway, travelling to Renzo Barbera is never an easy task, but the good thing is Juve have a hardcore support on that island so that should be a plus ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
id love to see camo in center again, dont care who plays as a winger - striker or salihamidzic, but when mauro plays at center he gets the ball more and makes bigger impact, which i consider as a good thing. all i want from Juve is to play with 100% and the result will come, hopefully roma and inter will do us a favour, and get us back in the scudetto race.
that would be sick

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Miccoli will miss Juve
Thursday 3 April, 2008

Palermo are hoping to welcome Edison Cavani back for Juventus’ visit on Sunday, but ex-Bianconero Fabrizio Miccoli is still out of action.

The shell-shocked Rosanero are on a slump that has seen the dismissal of Francesco Guidolin and the return of Stefano Colantuono to the helm.

The prospect of facing Juve at the Stadio Renzo Barbera is daunting at the best of times, but the Sicilians have a depleted squad to choose from.

“Miccoli had scans today that showed scar tissue had completely covered the injury to his right calf, but he won’t be ready for Juventus,” club medic Roberto Matracia revealed.

“During this season he has fallen victim to a number of injuries that have hit different areas on his two calf muscles.

“Obviously, we would love to have him out there, but we want to truly solve the problems before we send him back out on the pitch.”

Uruguayan young gun Cavani has also been sidelined, but he may be fit to face the Old Lady.

“Cavani has improved a lot and he has started running around the pitch,” Matracia explained.

“We are doing everything we can to get him ready for Sunday and I’m sure he will do his best as well.”

Should Cavani not be passed fit, Juve target Amauri will probably start as a lone striker.

Matracia concluded by giving the latest on defender Ciro Capuano, who is a long-term absentee.

“Capuano has returned to us and started his rehabilitation yesterday,” he said. “He should be ready for pre-season training camp.”

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i have a feeling it will be the sissonesi partnership in the middle with sali on the right and neddy on the left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)