Serie A: Palermo vs Juventus [April 6th, 2008] (3 Viewers)

Ahmedou

Oct 20, 2007
Most probably the game against Parma will take place the 19... That mean we are going to play 3 times in the week after this and every time we had to do it we lost points because of tiredness. Now we must win this game against Palermo. I hope we are going to do it. Palermo is now the worst team in the campionato (according to the last 5 turns).

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
I dont think we should take this game for granted. Palermo has good players and they will try everything possible to avoid the same situation as the first game. And we're playing away which is always tough. That said, I believe we can pull out a win if we dont play overconfident, but we cant expect to win by 4 or 5 goals again.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I dont think we should take this game for granted. Palermo has good players and they will try everything possible to avoid the same situation as the first game. And we're playing away which is always tough. That said, I believe we can pull out a win if we dont play overconfident, but we cant expect to win by 4 or 5 goals again.
very true. :agree:

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
someone put Mancini on ebay, and guys from Channel 4 sport posted on their web site..
i remember some from our forum done the same with Secco but never got into "big news"

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I'd be more than happy with a 0-1 score

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)