Serie A: Palermo vs Juventus [April 6th, 2008] (2 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I say we ask the game to be postponed because someone died at some point in history.

"But we can't play now, Caesar's dead."

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I say we ask the game to be postponed because someone died at some point in history.

"But we can't play now, Caesar's dead."
:lol2:

And i just saw that the day we play Palermo is the same day Babatunde Olatunji, Nigerian drummer, died 5 years ago.
If this isn't enough for postponing a match, nothing is.

simoncauchi

Feb 21, 2007
It's a tricky match But if we win this game i would say we still have a chance for 1st or 2nd postions in the league. I still say that the league is very wide open. Inter has fiorentina and the derby next and if we win against palermo and parma and Inter drops more points we will be back in buisness. I really do believe that from now on it depends on Juve who would win it and not Roma!

Forza Juve!!!

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
It's a tricky match But if we win this game i would say we still have a chance for 1st or 2nd postions in the league. I still say that the league is very wide open. Inter has fiorentina and the derby next and if we win against palermo and parma and Inter drops more points we will be back in buisness. I really do believe that from now on it depends on Juve who would win it and not Roma!

Forza Juve!!!
Tooo optimistic man :claire:

vimo

Apr 1, 2006

Forza Juve!!!
with all respect to your optimism but it's not dependant on juve if we win the scudetto or not. We're dependant on inter and roma dropping points, and not just 1 or 2. So, i'd not get my hopes up too much; it will be hard enough to even WIN the remaining matches - we should focus on that, and if in the end we're on the same level with inter/roma, then we can talk about it. I mean, i don't want to destroy your hopes, but as far as i'm concerned, i won't believe in the scudetto until we reched the top of the table; that way, i won't be that disappointed if it shouldn't work out :)
The games to come will be hard enough, believe me. We play milan who are unredictable atm, they will definately play better against us than against atalanta. Then there is palermo where i hope amauri doesn't start scoring again. We have a lot of games which seem way more easy than they are for we all know how bad we play against 'smaller' teams.
Palermo should be our focus, not inter or roma (atm).

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
I do think if we would keep on winning, we would be no1.
But not even in my very wet dream that could happen..I remember Alen gave prediction something like 6 wins, 3 draws and 1 loss..
we have 1 draw and one win so far..even if we get 17 points from now as Alan said, I do believe we could be 2nd.

May 22, 2007
“It was mathematics that fired Francesco Guidolin, not me…”
Maurizio Zamparini insists his decision was not cold, but it was calculating

“Sometimes this happens when you lack character. The team has never believed in its own potential.”
President Zamparini wonders why his squad has no confidence

“Palermo are currently the worst team in Serie A.”
And then answers his own question

He has character.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)