[Serie A] Palermo - Juventus (5 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by olkiller ] ++

Shut the **** up

Del Piero is far better than those two fools
Yeah Zlatan is sure a fool, especially since he is our only striker to do anything in the past two matches.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by olkiller ] ++

Shut the **** up

Del Piero is far better than those two fools
YEAH RIGHT!!!

if DP was good, then capello would have used him, and dont say "well capello i stupied"... the man has won everything.. and he still has juve 5 point clear in the table... SO!! you should STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Romano

May 22, 2004
I just want to say : **** you, you allways blame Del Piero when he's playing bad, and now you see that everyone is playing bad, and AGAIN you ALLWAYS put it down on Del Piero, blaming him while he isn't even playing.
Please **** off now and stop beeing such faggots because EVERYONE tells me that Del Piero is so hard needed in Juventus because he is the man that allways gives space to everyone else.
I said to my friends (Milan fans) : Del Piero is bad at the moment, and they responded : Ok give us Del Piero then, he allways creates space for every player, and Capello should play with 3 strikers because the space Del Piero is making.
This is no joke, and again : **** YOU, ALLWAYS BLAMING DEL PIERO

eringi

Jul 15, 2002
what's the big deal... the last time i checked we were five points ahead of Milan and this game is not even over. Yeah we are struglling of late but all teams go through a blip during a season.

I love Del Piero but Capello has made the right decision, he only plays those who are on form and DP is not at the moment. I don't think he is better than Ibrahimovic, he may have been better but not now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)