[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (55 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Look at the replay, he did come from behind but he got the ball first!!!

I watched it several times.

Anyways...it's not like any of you would say otherwise so whatever.
No, you look one more time to see that he kicks Del Piero's ankle and since the ball is on Del Piero's leg it looks to you like Jankulovski kicked the ball.

I must say that you and Emerson are the only ones who found that penalty suspicious.
All the experts on Domenica Sportiva, including the Milan fan experts, said it was a clear penalty. Everyone in red and black forums and milanmania thinks it was a clear penalty and only you and Emerson find it suspicious.

Mr. Anonymous

Look up & you'll see me
Jan 10, 2008
We would if it wasn't a PK mate...Ale got clattered from behind in the box, there was absolutely no doubt that it was a penalty
Go look at the replay and comeback...I rewound it like 5 times...the ball goes flying and then theres contact.

Whatever even without that penalty we'd have lost yesterday!!!

For the most part we were crap!

The better team one yesterday.

Enjoy!

Mr. Anonymous

Look up & you'll see me
Jan 10, 2008
No, you look one more time to see that he kicks Del Piero's ankle and since the ball is on Del Piero's leg it looks to you like Jankulovski kicked the ball.

I must say that you and Emerson are the only ones who found that penalty suspicious.
All the experts on Domenica Sportiva, including the Milan fan experts, said it was a clear penalty. Everyone in red and black forums and milanmania thinks it was a clear penalty and only you and Emerson find it suspicious.
I'll check again the tape again.

hahahahaha....I haven't even been on my own forum yet. So I don't know how they feel...I'm just writing what I saw...I don't usually let others form my opinions...if that means me against my forum...so be it.

If i'm wrong in the end, it wouldn't be the first time & I'm man enough to admitt it.

Anyways gotta go and do the post post mortem on the Red & Black forum.

later guys.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #990
    I'll check again the tape again.

hahahahaha....I haven't even been on my own forum yet. So I don't know how they feel...I'm just writing what I saw...I don't usually let others form my opinions...if that means me against my forum...so be it.

If i'm wrong in the end, it wouldn't be the first time & I'm man enough to admitt it.

Anyways gotta go and do the post post mortem on the Red & Black forum.

later guys.
    Anyway, you shouldn't worry. We'll be hunting Inter down pretty soon....so you guys feel better.

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    mediaset owned by?
    Berlusconi's team owned by?

Why would you say that?

Suspect penalty call. But Seedorf handled the ball in the area later on. (call it even)
    It was a clear 100% foul, BUT Del Piero was slightly offside when Molinaro gave the through pass to him. The Jankulovski tackle was definately a foul though.

Milan ultras invaded the TV show Controcampo last night, they were complaining about not having tickets for the away games

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=NquiwTts31w
    It wasn't really an invasion, they just were chanting songs near the entrance to the studio because of the lack of tickets available.

Jun 13, 2007
    Beautiful game and victory. Marchisio and Sissoko are our midfield's future, the two complement each other brilliantly and posess an extraordinary amount of talent. I think we can finally say we have our central midfield position very well covered, let's not forget we have Zanetti, Poulsen, and Tiago as well.

As for De Ceglie, I think he was the key factor for us in this game. He was simply explosive form the moment he walked into the pitch. The guy delivers inch perfect crosses, has incredible pace, and a superb mentality. To play the way he did against Milan takes a lot of confidence, something he does not lack in at all.

Even Marchionni was nutmegging Milan players all night and almost rediculing them. Our defense was excellent overall despite conceding two goals.

I was pissed before the game because Inter had beaten Chievo and it was really looking like our scudetto chances were over. Although the prospect of us catching up to Inter and eventually beating them seems very unlikely, I think if Juve can play with this same spirit every game, we can really go all the way in all competitions.

Aug 17, 2007
    Lol, i did exactly the same thing and i've also forgiven him right away.
    I wasn't sad that he didn't score a goal as much as i was sad that he didn't score after such a piece of magic.
    that's right. it was amazing, too bad he hit the post. after the game he said that he's upset about that. it could be is first goal from open play this season in the serie a. next week atalanta, i hope he will celebrate agaisnt them as he did last season.

anyway, amazing win yesterday. de ceglie was fantastic, he should start in bergamo. by the way, any news about pavel? he's ok?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)