[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (66 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
wow that was an exciting game to watch!
DC was my man of the match, he was unrelenting and just kept whipping balls in. He even dribbled through a couple of players and he drew a red card!
We know we're playing a good game when Molinaro does better than expected. The first 20 minutes he played two pretty good through balls! and he was fairly solid in defense.
The two goals we conceded were just some silly mistakes so i'm not so worried about them. Manninger could have probably waited half a second longer to decide which way to dive.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Great game. I was watching every minute of it with complete satisfaction. Plus the satisfaction was even bigger since there were 4 milanistas around me and i was the only Juventinho. Maaaaaannnn i am so proud about yesterday.

Mar 14, 2004
What a beautiful night for Juventus supporters worldwide!! I'm wearing my Juventus jersey today and going out to have fun!!

Manninger - Thumbs Up
Grygera - Good
Chiellini - Solid
Melberg - Experienced
Molinaro - Improving
Marchionni - Surprising
Sissoko - Black Ninja is back!
Marchisio - Fearless
Nedved - Tireless
Del Piero - Legend
Amauri - Trezeguet

De Ceglie - Professional! Whipping up an awesome cross and getting a player sent off in a big game is a very good job for a youth player. This will give him a confidence boost which is badly needed.

Don't care about the ratings, professional performance by Juventus against Milan. Good job! Off to celebrate soon!
ž

an insult for his yesterdays performance.....Maradona would be better

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Great game. I was watching every minute of it with complete satisfaction. Plus the satisfaction was even bigger since there were 4 milanistas around me and i was the only Juventinho. Maaaaaannnn i am so proud about yesterday.
Haha ... did they attempt to beat u up after the game ..?

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Just woke up and the taste of life is much sweeter after last night :superhapp

Btw, where was balerina Andrea? Did she even play?

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
great win , nice to defeat milan again but it would be more great if alex scored that goal from close range , all the players were great especially Chiellini, Marchionni ,Sissoko and Amauri not to forget that both de caglie and Marchisio played a great match , forza juve

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Haha ... did they attempt to beat u up after the game ..?
They couldnt, they were too busy crying like little babies :D

Now i know that i should post this in the DC thread but i want more people to see it..

Like i said, i watched the game together with 4 milanistas. This is what happened:

Big milanista (when Neddy was subbed): "Ha ha ha ha ha who the fuck is this De Ceglie?? Maaaan you are going down now"

Me: Dont say that, you have never seen him play before, he is good

Milanista: Yeah, good as my grandmother is

Milanista (around 65th or 70-th minute): Maaaaan this De Ceglie is killing us, he beat whole Milan by himself.

So, the moral of the story???.............He must have a pretty good grandmother :D

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Just woke up and the taste of life is much sweeter after last night :superhapp

Btw, where was balerina Andrea? Did she even play?
Yup, she played. She played "The Nuttcracker" troughout the whole game forgetting that she is on the football pitch playing Juventus and thinking that she was on one of her balerina classess.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Monday 15 December morning news

Gazzetta dello Sport
Juventissima! Milan are thrashed as the Bianconeri at six points behind are the anti-Inter
The Ibra show - Chievo cancel out goals from Maxwell and Stankovic, but then the Swede hits a brace
Roma still won't stop - Vucinic secures the seventh consecutive win
Fiorentina beat Catania 2-0 - Mutu and Gila help the Viola dream of the Champions League
Udinese, what a waste as Lazio fight back from 3-0 down

Corriere dello Sport
Juve explode and they are the anti-Inter - Del Piero, Chiellini and Amauri twice help the Bianconeri thrash Milan and move second alone
Inter have too much for Chievo - Ibra's double allows the Nerazzurri to break away
Roma run, Lazio fight back
Ruthless Palermo - Cassani and Simplicio see off Siena
Thiago Silva has arrived: I will entertain you

Tuttosport
Samba Juve - It's the Amauri show as Milan are destroyed by the Brazilian
Inter tremble but then Ibra arrives
Roma's fifth coup, Lazio fight back
Genoa are stopped, Samp impress
Torino: Signings and forced work

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
from channel 4

Giorgio Chiellini – 7.5
With a bashed face looking like a boxer, this is the man who typifies the new Juve spirit. After his team had let a lead slip, he popped up in the penalty area with a trademark header to put them back in front. He was dominant at the heart of the back four and a driving force moving forwards. Juventus fans owe a real debt to former Coach Didier Deschamps who had the vision to switch Chiellini from the flank to central defence.

Amauri – 8
No wonder the Italian Federation cannot wait for him to get his passport on this kind of form. He is a handful for defenders on his own and holds the ball up so well he allows the Bianconero midfield to surge forward around him. Strong in the air, skilful with the ball at his feet, he is starting to look like one of the most complete strikers in Serie A. Two goals crowned a sparkling performance.

Claudio Marchisio – 7
It was a good night for all of Claudio Ranieri's youngsters with Paolo De Ceglie and Cristian Molinaro also putting in exemplary displays. However, it was Marchisio who, alongside Momo Sissoko, helped knock Milan's most influential players off their stride. He also showed the character to push forward and try a couple of shots on goal – definitely one of his best performances in a black and white shirt.

Master tactician
Claudio Ranieri (Juventus)

The Roman tactician was a game away from being axed at the end of a miserable October. Since then he has led Juventus to eight victories in nine League games. Dealing with a sizeable injury list, Ranieri has kept the title race open, holding Inter to a six-point lead at the top of Serie A. He has made the Bianconeri into serious contenders for the championship crown.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)