[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (59 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Emerson Launches Furious Ancelotti Attack Over Juve Substitution
Brazilian midfielder Emerson has launched an angry attack on coach Carlo Ancelotti for substituting him during Milan’s 4-2 defeat against Juventus, and says that the Rossoneri would have won if he had stayed on the pitch…

* »Comments (3)
* Print This Story
* Send To A Friend
* Contact Us

Milan were comprehensively beaten at the Stadio Olimpico in the weekend’s big game in Serie A, going down 4-2, and thus falling nine points behind league leaders Inter.

With Juventus winning 3-1 at half time, Diavolo coach Carlo Ancelotti opted to replace Emerson, introducing Ukrainian forward Andriy Shevchenko.

The Brazilian has now issued an angry attack against Ancelotti, and claims that Milan would have won the match had he stayed on the pitch.

“Ancelotti lost us the game!,” roared a furious Emerson.

“What on Earth was he thinking taking me off? You don’t take off your best player, and midfield general, when you are trying to get back into the game.

“Everyone knows that, due to my speed and excellent fitness levels, that I get better as the game wears on. What did Carlo expect Shevchenko to do? He is an old man, who is slow, can’t run, and is finished!

“If I had stayed on the pitch, we would have won. I am very disappointed!”

Earlier this week, Milan were rocked by the news that influential midfielder Rino Gattuso had suffered a serious knee injury, which will probably rule him out for the rest of the season.

This was a huge blow as Ringhio had undoubtedly been his team’s best player this term. With Gattuso sidelined, it was questioned who would fill the void, but Emerson insists that he is the man.

“I have a message to all depressed Milan fans,” declared the former Roma man. “’Puma’ is here to save you.

“If I play every game between now and the end of the season, I guarantee you that the Rossoneri will be the champions of Italy."

Milan fans did not appear to agree with Emerson’s assessment however. As the 32-year-old left the Olimpico, he had five walking sticks thrown at him by angry supporters, who shouted, “Retire you granddad!”

http://www.goal.com ;)
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS STORY IS SATIRICAL ;)

But it was nice try by goal.com. It was certainly funny.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Brazilian midfielder Emerson has launched an angry attack on coach Carlo Ancelotti for substituting him during Milan’s 4-2 defeat against Juventus, and says that the Rossoneri would have won if he had stayed on the pitch…

* »Comments (3)
* Print This Story
* Send To A Friend
* Contact Us

Milan were comprehensively beaten at the Stadio Olimpico in the weekend’s big game in Serie A, going down 4-2, and thus falling nine points behind league leaders Inter.

With Juventus winning 3-1 at half time, Diavolo coach Carlo Ancelotti opted to replace Emerson, introducing Ukrainian forward Andriy Shevchenko.

The Brazilian has now issued an angry attack against Ancelotti, and claims that Milan would have won the match had he stayed on the pitch.

“What on Earth was he thinking taking me off? You don’t take off your best player, and midfield general, when you are trying to get back into the game.

“Everyone knows that, due to my speed and excellent fitness levels, that I get better as the game wears on. What did Carlo expect Shevchenko to do? He is an old man, who is slow, can’t run, and is finished!

Earlier this week, Milan were rocked by the news that influential midfielder Rino Gattuso had suffered a serious knee injury, which will probably rule him out for the rest of the season.

This was a huge blow as Ringhio had undoubtedly been his team’s best player this term. With Gattuso sidelined, it was questioned who would fill the void, but Emerson insists that he is the man.

“I have a message to all depressed Milan fans,” declared the former Roma man. “’Puma’ is here to save you.

“If I play every game between now and the end of the season, I guarantee you that the Rossoneri will be the champions of Italy."

Milan fans did not appear to agree with Emerson’s assessment however. As the 32-year-old left the Olimpico, he had five walking sticks thrown at him by angry supporters, who shouted, “Retire you granddad!”

:lol2:

Pulling a me I see!

Emerson is the sort of douchebag to say that stuff though.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
MOM: AMAURI...this guy deserves his name to be written with capital letters. Trez,please accept coaching role at the club. We honestly don't need you no more. We never did. And for all you idiots that will stand into Trez defence .....please take a look at CL finals and tonight's game. It's a shame that native brasilian didn't turned up at younger age,he canceled that one man disadvantage that we had with Trez on the pitch. 9.5/10 apart from few passing errors....perfect game and a dimension more!
This has got to be the daftest comment I've read in a while.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
MOM: AMAURI...this guy deserves his name to be written with capital letters. Trez,please accept coaching role at the club. We honestly don't need you no more. We never did. And for all you idiots that will stand into Trez defence.....please take a look at CL finals and tonight's game. It's a shame that native brasilian didn't turned up at younger age,he canceled that one man disadvantage that we had with Trez on the pitch. 9.5/10 apart from few passing errors....perfect game and a dimension more!
:disagree: Forza Trez

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
ok,this poll is HARD

i am sooooo happy about Juve,
we were on FIRE tonight and crashed milan...

FORZA JUVE and lets hope to see more of this AMAZING JUVENTUS we saw tonight!!
tonight i felt so proud...
OMG is lilli girl , kisses for you sweetie! and espectro! remembering the old times ;) good to see you 2 again on forums!.

yeh u are right.... amauri provides exactly what we all complained before about trezeguet..... the guy is a goal machine but lacks A LOT in every other department....
Amauri on the other hand... score goals.. give assistances, dribbles, and he even dance samba!

what more can you ask for him?.

Trez will have a hell of a time at making back at the first squad!.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #854

* »Comments (3)
    * Print This Story
    * Send To A Friend
    * Contact Us

:lol:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    hahahaha.........emerson really made me laugh :p
    tonight nothing could make us lose...
    not our injuries,not milan's.....NOTHING.
    we were burning tonight and we wanted this victory!!!
    btw i also liked manninger a lot tonight.

a,and smg more...any news from neddy's injury??is it serious???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)