[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (71 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
On the one hand, you can arguably call Gigli a fool and a cheap bastard. And he pretty much is.

But on the other hand, one of the things I really about this year's squad is that we're not all about the fat signings of over-the-hill players past their glorious prime. This squad has its aging veterans to be sure. But we're not going out to recruit David Beckhams and instead are fielding some risky local talent like DC, Marchisio, etc.

That has done wonders for the respect this team deserves, IMO -- as it's successful football that's more than a fat checkbook and overloaded overseas talent.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The game today really shows the guys who organises the defence.

When neither Legro or Buffon are in the team, the defensive shape and organisation is pretty poor.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Once again i dont understand why to make your 2 subs almost in the end of the game?
to kill time ... because subtime is not added to injury time... it is a very common practic to do this when you lead ... breaks up the game flow of the opponent too and prevents them from having a late goal

nasser

Dec 12, 2005
to kill time ... because subtime is not added to injury time... it is a very common practic to do this when you lead ... breaks up the game flow of the opponent too and prevents them from having a late goal
the game was already killed and buried, I think it was to honour amauri and momo for the brilliant performances

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I asked him to scream MAGGOOOOOOOOOT when Zambro will have the ball. He promised he will.
I can only imagine him when Zambrotta got the red card :touched:
I was doing the home version. Maybe not the same, but it wasn't half bad from the top of my couch. :D

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
What a great game, I have been a Ranieri critic but, in this game he did a great job, congratulations to him

Amauri is really awsome, when Trez returns he will have to work really hard to get his place back cause Amauri give this team something that didnt have with Trez.

Momo... what can I say, this guy is a beast, he own the midfield today and you just cant help to wonder what Juve would look if we had a more creative player next to Sissoko, just imaging that is exiting.

DC and Marchisio, great game from this two.

My MOM, its between Amauri and Momo

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
ok,this poll is HARD :p

i am sooooo happy about Juve,
we were on FIRE tonight and crashed milan...

FORZA JUVE and lets hope to see more of this AMAZING JUVENTUS we saw tonight!!
tonight i felt so proud...

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
everyone impressed by DC and Marchisio .... but my MOM is Marchisio because he showed what i was waitin' from him ..... if he continues like this he will be such a great CDM ..... FORZA MARCHISIO !!!!!!!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Emerson Launches Furious Ancelotti Attack Over Juve Substitution
Brazilian midfielder Emerson has launched an angry attack on coach Carlo Ancelotti for substituting him during Milan’s 4-2 defeat against Juventus, and says that the Rossoneri would have won if he had stayed on the pitch…

* »Comments (3)
* Print This Story
* Send To A Friend
* Contact Us

Milan were comprehensively beaten at the Stadio Olimpico in the weekend’s big game in Serie A, going down 4-2, and thus falling nine points behind league leaders Inter.

With Juventus winning 3-1 at half time, Diavolo coach Carlo Ancelotti opted to replace Emerson, introducing Ukrainian forward Andriy Shevchenko.

The Brazilian has now issued an angry attack against Ancelotti, and claims that Milan would have won the match had he stayed on the pitch.

“Ancelotti lost us the game!,” roared a furious Emerson.

“What on Earth was he thinking taking me off? You don’t take off your best player, and midfield general, when you are trying to get back into the game.

“Everyone knows that, due to my speed and excellent fitness levels, that I get better as the game wears on. What did Carlo expect Shevchenko to do? He is an old man, who is slow, can’t run, and is finished!

“If I had stayed on the pitch, we would have won. I am very disappointed!”

Earlier this week, Milan were rocked by the news that influential midfielder Rino Gattuso had suffered a serious knee injury, which will probably rule him out for the rest of the season.

This was a huge blow as Ringhio had undoubtedly been his team’s best player this term. With Gattuso sidelined, it was questioned who would fill the void, but Emerson insists that he is the man.

“I have a message to all depressed Milan fans,” declared the former Roma man. “’Puma’ is here to save you.

“If I play every game between now and the end of the season, I guarantee you that the Rossoneri will be the champions of Italy."

Milan fans did not appear to agree with Emerson’s assessment however. As the 32-year-old left the Olimpico, he had five walking sticks thrown at him by angry supporters, who shouted, “Retire you granddad!”

http://www.goal.com ;)

Mar 14, 2004
My rating for Juve....

Manninger
.......could nothing to do 6.5
Grygera.........confident 6.5
Molinaro.........we should never let him go forward,cuz he's goot at back 7
Che........scored,played good but missed on Pato,deflected on Ambro somewhere at 6.5-7
Mellberg............rock solid,same as Che,maybe 7
Marchionni.........solid 7,nice passing,maybe move or two too much,made juve forgott that Camo is missing(missed volley....awfulllllllllllll)
Nedved........nothing
De Ceglie.....turned the game in our favor. Some nice moves,Pato's goal due to his bad pass....he should have kicked that into heaven. Cross was all Beckham tough.... 7
Sissoko.... he looked invincible tonight,battled on every end. One time he's a leftback,next moment he's a AM....first touch pass MUST be better cuz he gave away that one too fckin much.....7.5
Marchisio..... ok,he convinced me that he can play at Juve,sweet passing combined with aggressive midfield presence. Go on kid,prove me wrong!!!! 7.5-8
Del Piero....legend had it tonight,one pass from legendary game that would be remembered in decades to come. Selfishness from him not to give simple trough ball to pussie wide open Amauri while 3-1. Later it was 3-2 and could have turned into catastrophy for us. Apart from that.....thanks DP. 7.5

MOM: AMAURI...this guy deserves his name to be written with capital letters. Trez,please accept coaching role at the club. We honestly don't need you no more. We never did. And for all you idiots that will stand into Trez defence.....please take a look at CL finals and tonight's game. It's a shame that native brasilian didn't turned up at younger age,he canceled that one man disadvantage that we had with Trez on the pitch. 9.5/10 apart from few passing errors....perfect game and a dimension more!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)