[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (3 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
What a performance can't fault anybody! We crushed them!!!!!!

My Man of the Match : Amauri - What a signing, he is the ideal centre forward, he holds the ball up so well, links up perfectly, great in the air and with his feet!Superb!!!

Honourable Mentions: Marchisio - He is growing every game, so many great challenges to win back possession and some clever passes. He also seems to be taking up great positions and finding space for himself.

Sissoko - What energy, I can't believe I doubted him. He had Ronaldinho in his pocket!

De Ceglie - I was worried when I saw him come on (we have an uncanny knack of conceding straight after he comes on and sure thing we did again, although its never his fault) but he was brilliant, fantastic control and passes, aswell as getting stuck in. Great cross for Amauri's goal and of course he got that traitor Zambro sent off!!

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
What a fukin game!! Marchisio was just freakin awesome out there today. He was my MOM. Even made a girly-man Dinho get into a PMS fit...Amauri a close 2nd

I'm a bit gutted though that DP smacked the post on that chance coz he kinda sliced the shot. I really wanted that to go in after he left Ambro skiing away! I wouild have loved to see the "tounge celebration" after pulling of a goal on that one. But hitting them for 4 will do....for now.

We want 5 at the San Siro next year!!!! FORZA BIANCONERI PER SEMPRE

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
OOOOOh oooOOOoooOOOh ooohhhhhh OOOOhhhh , Ooooh OOOOOoooh OOOaaah , Siam venuti fin qui , Siam venuti fin qui ... per vedere segnare Amauriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Everyone played well.But De Ceglie suprised me positively most.What passes,what determination,and how he put Zambo bitch on his nail.Awesome.Momo is incredible,just incredible.And what about Giorgio? Master of game.I can write all night long,but we played fine.I just feel pity about DP post.He scores 11 goals from 10 attempts like this.Like last year in final moments with Inter when he should score at least twice.Fine presentation.I like even Rnieri.Again De Ceglie is fine player.And Amauri?Real predator.Forza magico Juventus.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Cobolli calls on Juve doubters Sunday 14 December, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli declares this win is “a sign” to all those who doubted their title credentials.

“I think Amauri is a great champion and we dedicate this victory to all those who believed in Juventus and also some who were a little too critical of this team,” he said after the 4-2 thrashing of Milan.

“The media did not realise that this is a side of strong character as well as football talent.

“This is a strong signal to the Juventus fans that we are here, want to do even better in January and there's also the Champions League to fight for.”

Juve are now clear in second place and the only real current contenders for Inter, as Milan are nine points adrift of the leaders.

Cobolli Gigli also commented on the impressive performances of youth products Paolo De Ceglie and Claudio Marchisio.

“I am proud of the way the team played tonight and De Ceglie and Marchisio are a great response to those who say you have to spend a lot of money to be successful.

Channel 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)