[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (67 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
I just got back home .

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii , Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii , Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii , Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii .

FUCK MILAN , FUCK MILAN , VAFFANCULO MILAN

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Ranieri hails Juve character Sunday 14 December, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claudio Ranieri pinpoints character, stamina and work ethic as the reason Juventus neutralised Milan's superior character.

“We knew Milan would have a strong start, as last season when we won 3-2 the opening 10 minutes were all for the Rossoneri,” he said of the 4-2 victory.

“We struggled early on and couldn't find the right movement, but I knew that as time wore on we would do better at dealing with the counter-attacks.

“Milan's midfield has extraordinary quality. We have quality too, but more physical stamina and strength, so it's tough to chase us.”

Up until now the Bianconeri had not beaten one of the top teams, losing to Inter and Napoli with a draw at Fiorentina, but this head-to-head means they are clear in second place.

I had told the team to remember that at Inter we were not Juventus, so we had to rectify that now. I am very happy with their performance and the show of character.”

After that Napoli defeat, Ranieri told off his men in a training session and demanded “poison” from them.

“I doubt one speech can change it. We often talk about this and it is our strength - we cannot just go for the scalpel, we also need to go at opponents with a chisel.

“That is the DNA of this locker room and the lads who come here have to know that if they don't give it their all, then we cannot be happy.

“Some of my players don't know it yet, but they have so much more to give Juventus.

“It is important to find the right players. In a locker room when there are 12 or 13 players with character, then those who are hovering are swept along with them.

“Without that hunger and determination, you won't get anywhere. If you have quality and can dance with the ball, that's not enough!”

Amauri bagged a brace and took his Serie A tally for the season to 10 goals, but he nearly signed for Milan in the summer.

“I made the club spend a lot of money, so I knew Amauri would score so regularly!” smiled Ranieri.

“He was the player I was missing, someone who would help hold up the play and fight for the ball. Amauri arrived at the right time, he had his experience around Serie A and is now ready for Juventus.”

Paolo De Ceglie and Claudio Marchisio impressed a great deal, confirming the Bianconeri's excellent youth team policy.

“I like De Ceglie in any position. He started his career as a winger, while last season at Siena he did very well, but our tactics are slightly different. I am convinced he can also do well as a left-back, but can still improve.

“It is very satisfying for me and the club to see youngsters do so well. There is a good number of lads who are impressing and it's easier for them to settle in with the so-called oldies in there to soak up the pressure.

“The experience in Serie B has given them the confidence to play in the top flight with the Juventus shirt.”

Channel 4

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
In this moments zambrotta must be regretting his juve betrayal.........

FUKING TRAITOR , reddem urself with those milanello bitches.... cause we will never let you come back.!

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
We held back after the sending off. It could have been alot worse.

Browsing the Milan forums, it's funny how their injury crisis is somehow worse than what we have faced all season. Anything to salvage some pride for a shit performance.

MOTM: With 2 goals, it has to be Amauri.

The biggest surprise was Marchionni, imo. He was actually pretty decent. His best performance this season, which doesn't say much, but at times he actually looked dangerous.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Ranieri hails Juve character Sunday 14 December, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Without that hunger and determination, you won't get anywhere. If you have quality and can dance with the ball, that's not enough!”[/B]

Channel 4
So fuck you, Dingo!!!!!!!

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
back home from a pub where i've seen the match....oh god, it feels good drinkin and see a total victory against meeelan. Congratulations Juve, marchisio and DC were extraordinary, i didnt knew they could play so good. Amauri MOM without discussion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)