[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (77 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #742
    Great match, amazing performance by the hungry Juve. Claduio Ranieri deserves our respect here and I hope he's shown more respect because he's really working hard and it's pretty obvious that with half injured squad he has had since the start of the season.

I'm only bitter for conceding two lucky goals. One of them which was a foul on Del Piero ref decided to whistle and give Milan an advantage, other a deflection shot (thanks to Chiellini).

Zambrotta:lol2:, go throw yourself or hide your face till the end of the season. De Ceglie and Molinaro turned you into piece of shit. Booin him and Emerson was the best thing in the match.

Manninger 6.5

Grygera 6.5
    Mellberg 6.5
    Chiellini 7
    Molinaro 7

Sissoko 7.5
    Marchisio 7.5
    Marchionni 6
    De Ceglie 8 :star:

Del Piero 7
    Amauri 7.5

Ranieri....Great formation, wise tactics, outstanding subs. 10/10.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Its a stunning feeling watching a match with so many goals, with your team dominating and owning a rival. Especially one like Milan. Its also nice to not have a player like Kaka who fold every time a player brushes him in the penalty area, and a penalty awarded. Their dirty tactics have somehow managed to put them in such a high league position, and Im glad we've crushed them.

Great game by all of our players, Marchisio man of the match to me, and seeing Ronaldinho get all touchy and angry with him at the end there is a precious moment, one which shows how well he played all match.

FORZA JUVE.
    Somewhere in the locker room, Ronaldinho was doing his best Kanye West impersonation:

"Who the fuck is Claudio Marchisio?!!?" :p

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    Milan :lol:

56 year old emerson :lol:

Maggot Zambrotta :lol: :lol:

Hey Zambrotta, were you also "unaffected" by our fans jeers, just like maggot Cannavaro?

Great performance by the entire team. Amauri's jump on the first goal was majestic.

Forza Juve!
    BUT THE MAGGOT OF THE NIGHT WAS ANCELLOTI!!!

I mean what a fuck with that thing on his head. What was that? A condom? He looked like punk!

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    This was the best I've seen Juventus play in a really, really long time. This may be the only time I'll say it, but Ranieri played it smart today and he deserves a lot of credit for the result. Everybody was immense and it would be nearly impossible single out a particular player's performance.

Wow...Molinaro played like a champion today. His passing was on today, except for maybe one cross that went over everyone. Sissoko and Marchisio must've had leg lengthening surgery because every ball they stretched for was their's, it was incredible. Amauri was Trez-esque this evening, and I was wrong for doubting his abilities. Marchionni and De Ceglie, moreso the latter, played fantastic. I was blown away by De Ceglie's determination, especially after Zambrotta's cheap fucking tackles. I have never felt so much hate for an individual more than I hate Zambrotta at this moment. Chiellini and Mellberg were solid, Grygera was alright...wow.

It was a weekend of redemption, I suppose. Emerson and Zambrotta fail miserably, and Cannavaro demonstrates that the battle between man and solid object is always in favour of the solid object. Too bad he didn't shatter his fucking leg, that fucking rat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)