[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (21 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Before I say anything else, I'd like to say that our central midfielders were superb in every single way. We all knew what Sissoko was capable of, but Marchisio! Perfect passes of every kind with both feet, tackling of a white Momo and even close to scoring twice.

If they continue like this, especially Claudio, we have our CM partnership set for many years.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
momo loves those slide type shots doesnt he :D

i was really happy with marchisio's and de ceglie's performance i must say defensively molinaro done well he did deserve at least a 7.0 he stopped pato a few times.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Milan :lol:

56 year old emerson :lol:

Maggot Zambrotta :lol: :lol:

Hey Zambrotta, were you also "unaffected" by our fans jeers, just like maggot Cannavaro?

Great performance by the entire team. Amauri's jump on the first goal was majestic.

Forza Juve!

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Manninger - 8
Grygera - 7
Mellberg - 7
Chiellini - 8
Molinaro - 7.5
Marchionni - 7.5
Sissoko - 9.5
Marchisio - 9.5
De Ceglie - 8.5
Amauri - 9.5
Del Piero 8.5

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This is the thread of the season capped off by the match of the season. :heart:

I may need to absorb this a while before posting my thoughts... :flag:

Congrats, all!!!

nabulio

Jan 31, 2008
Before I say anything else, I'd like to say that our central midfielders were superb in every single way. We all knew what Sissoko was capable of, but Marchisio! Perfect passes of every kind with both feet, tackling of a white Momo and even close to scoring twice.

If they continue like this, especially Claudio, we have our CM partnership set for many years.
Yeah, agreed, hope You´re right

arc

Mar 11, 2004
My rating :bigscarf:

Manninger - 7.5
Grygera - 7
Mellberg - 7
Chiellini - 8
Molinaro - 7
Marchionni - 7.5
Sissoko - 8.5
Marchisio - 8.5
De Ceglie - 8
Amauri - 9
Del Piero 8

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
:lol:

GREAT WIN MOFOS!!!

The whole team was superb! The kids rewally showed up for this one. The future is bright!
You got to love them :evil: :evil: :evil: , having no respect for anyone. Molinaro picking Zamrotta right at the start, and Marchisio harrasing Ronaldinho at the end. It's like he said: "Not on my turf prick!"

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
this is the real euforia!!superb play by juve.....hey i wonder is marchisio are juve gerrard or fabregas?

gosh from the way he play, he really make me stun

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Awesome game, fantastic stuff by our lads, couldnt be happier (unless DP had scored that one where he hit the post after leaving the defender skating by hilariously).. and Iaquinta..ill just pretend that miss didnt happen at the end lol, poor guy. Forza Juve, and i'm so glad to say we completely hammered milan, one good goal, and a shit deflection thats all they had (plus the ambrosini header that he missed which was easier to score than miss) lol. FORZA JUVE, and hope everyone here has a great day

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
have you noticed emerson looks so timid and like a scared little girl all the damn time! :lol:

YE SHOVE THAT UP UR RETIRED ASSSESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)