[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (38 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
fucking great game today. I think DC proved himself a great LM today. Marchisio is finally showing what the kid is capable of. Even Marchionni and Molinaro had great games.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
fucking great game today. I think DC proved himself a great LM today. Marchisio is finally showing what the kid is capable of. Even Marchionni and Molinaro had great games.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
fukcing owning!! everything... i mean EVRYTHING WENT PERFECT TODAY!!

Even ranieri was spot on!! this was our day definitely!"!.

No rating for them!!! as all were excelletn and fought like the juventini they should be!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
VINCI PER NOI MAGICA JUVENTUUUUUUUUUS VINCI PER NOI MAGICA JUVENTUUUUUUUUUUS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH WOOOOOOOOOOOAH WOOOOOOOOOOAH WOOOOOOOOOOAH WOOOOOOOOOOOAH WOOOOOOOOOOAH :weee:

absolutly fantastico! i was really hoping for a 6-1 repeat at one stage, not 1 bad thing to say about any of our players, even molinaro had a field day ffs! :D

the best bd present, im just gutted i didnt go to the game as originally planned, but my room tonight was just an extension to the curva tonight

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
FINALLY Marchisio showed what's in him. My MOM. A lot of players deserve high ratings today. Even Molinaro. :scared:
Milan's defence at Amauri's 4-2 goal = :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)