[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (20 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 13, 2007
Scudetto is fucking over. Serie A is depressing, no one can come close to Inter this year. Even if they lost to Chievo, it wouldn't have even made a difference. Milan and Juve will just compete for second place. I'm sick of this shit..

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Scudetto is fucking over. Serie A is depressing, no one can come close to Inter this year. Even if they lost to Chievo, it wouldn't have even made a difference. Milan and Juve will just compete for second place. I'm sick of this shit..

There is still more than half a season to go, anything can still happen ...

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Back to milking turtles I guess :)

On another note, winning tonight makes the difference back to 6. Then we play then and win, makes the differnece to 3 points. Then we wait :)

That is if we all keep the winning formula going on.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What if Zlatan gets a serious injury, like Gattuso, and miss the rest of the season?

You can't deny that he's the one saving their butts all the time (with a goal or an assist) and he's the star who makes things happen when nothing else works.
Without him, Inter may easily play like they did at the end of the last season when he was injured and when they almost lost a 12pts lead.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
What if Zlatan gets a serious injury, like Gattuso, and miss the rest of the season?

You can't deny that he's the one saving their butts all the time (with a goal or an assist) and he's the star who makes things happen when nothing else works.
Without him, Inter may easily play like they did at the end of the last season when he was injured and when they almost lost a 12pts lead.
Secco :melayyanandmessi:

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #577

Take Zlatan and Cambiasso out they're another Reggina.

Jun 13, 2007

This is exactly my point. This is how depressing serie A has become, we have to hope for a Zlatan injury and then hope they fuck up really badly(Unlikely with Mourinho as coach), to have any chance of winning the scudetto this year.

I really hate to say this, but Inter are just too strong for us. I hope to god I'm wrong but everything we have seen thus far this season points to the unfortunate and disgusting outcome of Inter finishing on top, again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)