[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (7 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
we are playing home, we have a strong morale, we can field a good 11, and we are motivated by playing with meelan. I think we can win this if we keep a close eye on seedorf because in the last matches he was the one who gave us headaches.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #542
    Even If Milan had their full squad and we had half our squad injured I wouldn't bet on Milan winning or vice versa today. Because these type of matches are full of surprises and everyone gives minimum 100% in these type of matches where millions and millions of people watching.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    we are playing home, we have a strong morale, we can field a good 11, and we are motivated by playing with meelan. I think we can win this if we keep a close eye on seedorf because in the last matches he was the one who gave us headaches.
    If Ancelotti does start with 4-4-2 (even 4-3-2-1, without Kaka), the main thing we need to do is to presure Pirlo and Seedorf, like Palermo did it.
    Not Ronaldinho, but we should mark Pirlo and Seedorf more closely.

Geof

May 14, 2004
    Strange... looking at the milan XI, it's so damn easy for us: just shut down those all farts in the midfield and make sure the Brazilians up front aren't provided with any exploitable ball. Except for a Seedorf screamer, or a dumb free kick, we should be safe.

However, our starting line up is not exactly strong in the midfield either. Sissoko could shut down the centre, but not all four of them. If he has a bad day, we could be in a lot of trouble.

I guess it'll be a very tight match, decided on small stuff like a dead ball situation. Let's hope our home ground advantage pulls us through.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
    Jul 12, 2006
    Kaka might be missing but they still have Seedorf who always seems to perform against us,

Milan play better against the bigger teams, so we shouldn't be thinking that it's going to be an easy match

Giovinco20

Juventini Forever
    Nov 24, 2008
    I am optimistic we will win today FORZA JUVE :juve1:

i think giovinco will start as a right midfielder due to marchionni's bad form and add some creativity. RANIERI DO IT

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    I want to see Nedved run against Zambrotta, make a quick right turn and boom the ball into the net. Love the way he does that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)