[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (69 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #503
    Who cares really if Kaka plays or not? Or if Flamini will make it?? I really don't see why some of you are that afraid of Kaka ffs. We owned him last year and we can do it again.

Let him play. Feels even better.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #505
    Exactly. Hopefully not break his legs because we don't really need to take a red card. But let him play and let us do our business.

Injured or not, screw him, big deal.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Platini's Juve-Milan predictions
    Sunday 14 December, 2008

UEFA chief Michel Platini tried to keep neutral ahead of tonight's clash, but couldn't resist letting his Juventus past creep in.

“I am the President of UEFA, I have to remain neutral, so I say may the best team win,” he told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Of course if that happens to be Juve, then I'll be even happier…”

Platini was a hero for the Bianconeri in the 1980s and still has a special place for the club in his heart.

“It was all very different in my day. When I arrived, Milan were in Serie B. At that time the battle was between Juve and Roma, then Juve and Napoli.”

This weekend there are two top ties in La Liga and Serie A, as Barcelona-Real Madrid was also on the fixture list.

“If someone were to watch both, they'd get an idea of what football truly is. They are two different styles and philosophies, but do not ask me which I prefer,” continued Platini.

“I cannot choose because I love players, not tactical systems. I see the protagonists: Ronaldinho and Kaka, Pavel Nedved and Alessandro Del Piero, Leo Messi and Thierry Henry or Raul.”

The Champions League Final will be on Italian soil this season and the UEFA President assures there is no doubt Rome's Stadio Olimpico is going to host.

“I would love to remove the barriers in the stands, but if we don't do that then of course we won't take the Final away from Rome. We'll try and if it works then we'll be even happier.

“Every time it is played in Rome, an Italian side reaches the Final. So why wouldn't that be the case in May?

“One of Inter, Roma and Juve can make it. It's going to be a great Champions League right from the second round, as the runners-up in the groups can cause upsets.”

channel4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)