[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (12 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Half a squad, umm are you sure? This is the officially confirmed players they miss:

Bonera, Borriello, Nesta, Gattuso

This is OURS:

Andrade, Zebina, Trezeguet, Buffon, Salihamidzic, Knezevic, Poulsen, Tiago, Camoranesi, Legrottaglie.

They have SO many players missing, that their numbers cant even reach up to half of ours :p

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Half a squad, umm are you sure? This is the officially confirmed players they miss:

Bonera, Borriello, Nesta, Gattuso

This is OURS:

Andrade, Zebina, Trezeguet, Buffon, Salihamidzic, Knezevic, Poulsen, Tiago, Camoranesi, Legrottaglie.

They have SO many players missing, that their numbers cant even reach up to half of ours :p
Try arguing with the Milan fans about it. I tried doing that in XT but they're convinced that Milan has been more damaged with their injuries than we were with ours.

Anyway, Corrierre also says that Flamini won't play. He injured his knee during today's training session. As things look atm he won't be able to play at all but Ancelotti called him nevertheless and tomorrow morning it'll be known if he'll make it or not.
Also, Corrierre expects Emerson to replace him, not Seedorf.

Ancelotti says that Milan should not play an aggressive game because Juve are stronger in that aspect and he also says that Milan should keep as much more possession of the ball.
With this he might be implying that he'll put Seedorf in the middle, not Emerson.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, and he would be smart to, their advantage is they are more skillfull passers, and Seedorf is big part of that advantage. Though they might need the grit of Emerson, it perhaps would be counterproductive to have such a slow player in the middle of the park, when what they need is mobility.

But not that any of their mids will give them that now that Flamini is out it seems (didnt know). They are all slow, and we can harrass them with aggressive and mobile play, because I saw them against Torino and Palermo, and these slow players couldnt pressure anyone (Gattuso didnt play), they mainly stood around while the opposition ran around. Thats our advantage and we better use it well. Especially against Pirlo, he is so lost when he gets pressured.

Mar 3, 2008
I think it's all BS from the Milan owned media, i mean why would Flamini be called up if he's injured, me thinks both Flamini and Kaka are 100% and both of them will start tomorrow. I hope Ranieri can see through this.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
exactly, he said earlier that Kaka won't play and the media reported that he was training normally with the rest of the team

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Neither is BS, Flamini DIDNT train, and Kaka was said to miss the training but he trained as normal, and will be able to make to the game. These mind tricks can be used at times (the Rome derby the most, Roma allways says Totti is out when he isnt, become a running joke), but journos know of what goes in these trainings, they have access to them, and they know Flamini missed the training, you dont miss a vital training for mind games.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Corriere dello sport isn't owned by Berlusconi. It's a Roman newspaper.

It's Gazzetta who tried to sell the news about Kaka's injury (they still say that the chances Kaka to play are 51%) but Corriere claims that Kaka is well and he'll play for sure. (after all, he had today's training)

Flamini did leave the training earlier due to a knee injury. The Italian media, pro-Berlu or not, reported it and while the pro-Milan Gazzetta is still saying that Flamini has a 51% chance to play, the others say that Flamini won't play.

Confusing :)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Neither is BS, Flamini DIDNT train, and Kaka was said to miss the training but he trained as normal, and will be able to make to the game. These mind tricks can be used at times (the Rome derby the most, Roma allways says Totti is out when he isnt, become a running joke), but journos know of what goes in these trainings, they have access to them, and they know Flamini missed the training, you dont miss a vital training for mind games.
I agree.

It is always possible that they are exaggerating the severity of the injury and that he just skipped training as a precaution.

However, teams only play mind games when it is key players that are 'doubtful'. That is why I was suspicious of reports of Kaka's injury yesterday. I don't think Flamini is important enough to be used in mind games.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Even if he plays tomorrow, i don't think it was a mind game and i do think that he was a doubt do to the knee injury. (distorsion....how serious is this shit?)
All I'm taking from all these injury reports is that Milan have a few players missing and a few players who do play (Seedorf, Kaka, Flamini) aren't likely to be 100% fit, which can only help us.

Especially since it will be easier for Sissoko to catch them. :D

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Even if he plays tomorrow, i don't think it was a mind game and i do think that he was a doubt do to the knee injury. (distorsion....how serious is this shit?)
A distortion is when someone takes a blow to a certain place on the body. Some players get them and play on, while others have to be taken off. It really depends on how strong the player is and how badly hit he got

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Gattuso is the insane kind. Third minute he snaps his knee ligament, but STILL plays in the game like usual. Not getting subbed out. Its an injury that keeps him out for 6 months, but finishes the game. Total animal. And stupid too, because the injury prolly was made worse by him playing on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)